Frankly, it is close to SFO so you pay a lot for a pretty stripped down room. The bed was alright I guess - the wifi worked and I got in late so I wasn't interested in the amenities. I had a rental car and headed out early in the morning to drive to Carmel by the Sea. I headed to Australia that night so I was only there to check my email and sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Days Inn San Francisco South/Oyster Point Airport hotel offers an ideal location for travelers on the move. Located off Highway 101, our hotel is close to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and less than 10 miles from downtown San Francisco. We provide airport transportation free of charge. Please ask our friendly staff for assistance in arranging this service. We welcome you to a sunny stay in Northern California. Begin your day with a free continental breakfast and free copy of the local newspaper, then check your email with free WiFi Internet access. We offer free parking, a free airport shuttle, and each room features a microwave, refrigerator, work desk, and ergonomic office chair. Suites, and accessible and non-smoking rooms are available. Our multilingual staff is here to serve you. Start your visit to San Francisco with a stroll in beautiful Golden Gate Park, where you can explore the Conservatory of Flowers and the California Academy of Sciences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn San Francisco South/Oyster Point Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn South San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Hotel South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Days Inn