“Best Sandwich in the area”

Little Lucca Sandwich Shop
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here since high school, but have moved away. This is the place that I always crave. Roast beef sandwich with provalone in their Dutch Crunch roll. Lots of garlic sauce and jalapeno sauce please. There's always a line. Can eat it here at outdoor picnic tables, but it's best to take to go. Since I'm older now, I can't eat one and must share. If your SO doesn't like a healthy dose of garlic, don't expect a kiss that night.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Do yourself a favor and get the roast beef sandwich, so amazing! Their special garlic sauce with it was divine! I wish we lived closer!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This place used to be the Best Sandwiches all around. I came early in the morning on Saturday as 2nd customer in line. The server keep asking me how many sandwiches? I replied one today. Later, she asked again. What's sup of buy one today? The Ultimate Little Lucca Sandwich not the Ultimate used to be. little smaller and lesser meat and the secret sauce, isn't tasty anymore. The price for about $11...a little overpriced.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

So glad my husband turned me on to Little Lucca's. The staff is friendly, the sandwiches are huge and amazingly delicious. Worth the wait and you definitely get what you pay for. Anytime we are in South City we have to stop here.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Every single week we will get shrimp and tuna sandwiches during lent. They are awesome and the best spicy spread. Some of my family members love the garlic spread. Would recommend it all the time. My coworkers also get them.