“Wonderful find on the way to the airport”
Review of Kamu Sushi

Kamu Sushi
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We found Kamu Sushi on the way to the airport earlier this week. It's a nice little place, and the food was great! We had the crunchy California roll and the spider roll. The crunchy California roll is deep fried with tempura batter, and some awesome sauce! The staff was friendly, too. Wish there was a place like this near us! I will definitely go back if I am ever in the area.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 6 and had a fantastic night eating Sushi delicacies. I however do not “like” sushi. Then why am I rating this a 5? I was able to order other items that I found very delicious. My sushi friends were amazed at what they encountered. The restaurant is small and cozy. Make reservations. I will go back again!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The quality of the rice, fish, and sauce was excellent. Wait staff generally nice and helpful, except for one guy who always seemed to push the most expensive menu items no matter what we said. They also seemed to be rushing us a bit, but maybe cuz its a very small place.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to come and share menu items. The sushi is always good, sometimes exceptional, inventive flavors. Very small seating area with great modern-meets-old vibe.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Sushi falls apart, the katsu for the little one took a long time and when we got it it was cold... that would probably be because the waitress was busy drinking with one of the other tables, while shouting and making the experience even more noisy and unpleasant... that's probably why she also forgot our wasabi too - so I got up and asked the chefs for it...
Prices are reasonable, but don't try the combo - they are overpriced and defenitly not worth it...
The place is small and looks nice, but we had the misfortune of sitting there while there was a loud bunch drinking and shouting (including our waitress..), so even our kids said that it was too loud...