“Airport Mexican food”
Review of Urban Tortilla

Urban Tortilla
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Urban Tortilla is located in the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), in Terminal 3, at Boarding Area E, and is near Gate 63. You have two options, as they have a grab 'n go, but you can also order and eat right there, as there is a dining area. We ordered a breakfast burrito to share, but like most airport restaurants, Urban Tortilla doesn't come close to authentic restaurants on the streets. That's too bad, but airport restaurant employees always seem to act like they don't care if you ever come through there. The prices are high, but after all, it is an airport. The staff was just south of efficient.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

During a layover at San Francisco airport we looked for a place to eat that was something other than the normal airline terminal food. Urban Tortilla, while a little pricey, had excellent burritos, wonderful hot sauce, and nice portions. A good meal to have before boarding the plane home.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Completed a 5 hours flight from Raleigh to San Francisco and we were famished after having one United Airlines snack. Our 1 hour layover before thr next flight allowed us to wander the airport. We saw Urban Tortilla and decided to try it. I know we are at an airport, but $35.50 for two entreese and two drinks is high. Food was tasty but the price was hard to swallow.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

It's a bit of a struggle to give out 2 stars here, but it was technically food and they were . . . efficient . . . through the process. Still, the food was way overpriced, even for the airport, and it wasn't good. Like really wasn't good. And that efficient service was anything but friendly. It may look good, like Chipotle or Qdoba (one of those is still questionable), but it isn't. I'd have to try the other places around this terminal, but I'm betting most of them are better than here.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I got a shrimp burrito November 1st while changing planes in San Francisco. My total was $18.14 and I put a dollar gratuity on the bill because they really made a good looking burrito. They charged me 18.14 and then charged me 19.14, so I almost paid 40 dollars for a burrito. I WOULD'VE STARVED HAD I KNOWN THE SCREWING MY DEBIT CARD WAS ABOUT TO TAKE. How do I fix this mistake?