“Great coffee, nice people”
Review of Peets Coffee & Tea

Peets Coffee & Tea
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Always a nice place to stop in for a brew, very fresh and strong coffee, nice employees, lots of seating and free internet.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I have had a fond spot in my heart for Peets, and used to buy bags of coffee beans to grind myself. Went from French Press to Aero-Press, with low levels of acidity.

While departing SFO, after a trip to Napa, spotted two Peets outlets, one near United Gates 73-74, and one near United Gate 69. Ordered a cup of coffee (Americano, as they did not seem to offer a special "bean of the day"). What a mistake!

The flavor was nothing special, and the high acid level upset my stomach and acid reflux.

Never again!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Like all the peets I'v been too, the staff is friendly and joyfull. The coffee can't be beat. Whenever I see a peets, I have to stop!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Was walking by and it looked interesting, bought some cookies, they were terrific, Cured my sweet tooth for the evening

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Delicious iced caramel mocha was sweet and delicious! I tried it in the airport and didn't have time to try food but I'm sure would've been great!