“consistently excellent food, friendly service”
Review of JoAnn's Cafe

JoAnn's Cafe
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is the best breakfast in the San Francisco area, period. Sometimes a short wait, but well worth it. The service is super friendly, excellent quality food, interesting specials. What keeps bringing us back is the Mexican style breakfasts. Hearty, so flavorful, very fresh ingredients. Spicy Migas is my favorite, my husbands gets an omelette with chorizo, jalapenos and cream cheese. You will not be disappointed, this is a gem.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I am a foodsnob and European,and they are terrific, service food, excelent! Repeat customer for years.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I used to work here many years ago so I can tell you first-hand that everything in this restaurant is fantastic!

1  Thank sissy6735
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

JoAnns is a local diner that features new diner fare that has Latin-fusion undertones. I love them because they are not afraid to experiment with new and exciting dishes and they always take into consideration personal preferences, for example, I like my hash browns well done and they always honor my request. Good food, great location and good people working there. That is what keeps me comg back. ❤️

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Went for breakfast. Very quick service reasonable prices big helpings. I had the ham and eggs with hash browns.

1  Thank martyh00