“Good Diner Food and Friendly Faces”
Review of JoAnn's Cafe

JoAnn's Cafe
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

JoAnns is a local diner that features new diner fare that has Latin-fusion undertones. I love them because they are not afraid to experiment with new and exciting dishes and they always take into consideration personal preferences, for example, I like my hash browns well done and they always honor my request. Good food, great location and good people working there. That is what keeps me comg back. ❤️

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Went for breakfast. Very quick service reasonable prices big helpings. I had the ham and eggs with hash browns.

1  Thank martyh00
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times and it was good each time! I've only been for breakfast. The place is small and it can get noisy so if you want a place for quiet conversation this isn't the place. If you want good food this IS the place.

1  Thank Portage48
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Ate breakfast here. The food was good and came out quick. A little pricy for what we ordered but worth it. I would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank Gotta2s
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Big hit with the toddler, who loved the amaretto muffin and side of fruit. Eggs Benedict and Joann's breakfast were good too. Steadily busy but no crazy lines ~9 on a Sunday morning. We'll be back.

1  Thank ivydturtle