“Just right, just classic”
Review of JoAnn's Cafe

JoAnn's Cafe
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Classic small diner with excellent food. Was here for breakfast with the family and ordered a bacon, avocado, cream cheese scramble. Came out just right, not over cooked or over mixed. Daughter days pancakes were not too rubbery and not too fluffy.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

locals told me about this place, have to search to find it, but well worth it. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, delicious! Gourmet chef and excellent staff. also homestyle baked goods like giant muffins.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Sunday morning, my son and I are going out to eat breakfast,we always heard of JoAnn's so we tried it...it's very good if you don't mind waiting just a few minutes and we got a booth..the menu
Was good yet I stuck to my eggs and bacon hash browns toast and coffee,my son ate a omelets and it looked great
My breakfast was very good, (country hash browns only)
my son loved his omelet..
Everybody looked very happy that was eating there..I will be going back.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Went in on a Saturday morning for breakfast. There were 3 of us and we were seated quickly. Food is better than average and pricey for breakfast food. My dad had the oatmeal, which came with heavy whipping cream, brown sugar, and a really unique homemade apple/raisin sauce. It was very tasty and excellent for oatmeal. Place is small and only open for breakfast and is pretty pricey.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Stop for my lunch hour sat at the counter.
I got the carna asada omelet special.
This was very very good .
staff was very nice.
So you pay for what you get. $18.42
alittle pricey for one meal but it was well worth it. :) can wait to go again and i will.