“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Sunday morning, my son and I are going out to eat breakfast,we always heard of JoAnn's so we tried it...it's very good if you don't mind waiting just a few minutes and we got a booth..the menu
Was good yet I stuck to my eggs and bacon hash browns toast and coffee,my son ate a omelets and it looked great
My breakfast was very good, (country hash browns only)
my son loved his omelet..
Everybody looked very happy that was eating there..I will be going back.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Went in on a Saturday morning for breakfast. There were 3 of us and we were seated quickly. Food is better than average and pricey for breakfast food. My dad had the oatmeal, which came with heavy whipping cream, brown sugar, and a really unique homemade apple/raisin sauce. It was very tasty and excellent for oatmeal. Place is small and only open for breakfast and is pretty pricey.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Stop for my lunch hour sat at the counter.
I got the carna asada omelet special.
This was very very good .
staff was very nice.
So you pay for what you get. $18.42
alittle pricey for one meal but it was well worth it. :) can wait to go again and i will.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

We came in with a party of 4 on Sunday around 10 am, it was crowded, but we were seated almost immediately by our server who was a very nice, smiley young man.
Service was a bit slow, but was to be expected seeing as they had a full house, we got drinks right away, fresh squeezed oj was a plus. We all ordered something different so we could try lots; orange bread french toast was amazing, eggs benedict over the top delicious, we like our hollandaise a little more lemony and this was perfect; tropical corn pancakes were really good, and I had the B street eggs, with spinach, bacon, bleu cheese and croutons, it was awesome. Everything we had was really great. Only complaint, and this is not enough to keep us from coming back, was that we were not checked on after we got our food, so our waters and tea were never refilled. Other than that, this place was great! We'll be back.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Every time my husband and I go to San Francisco, we try to stop at Joann's and have breakfast. We did so yesterday and it doesn't disappoint. Service is great, food is excellent and value terrific. I had the chorizo burrito, which is large enough to share. There's a definate mexican-bias towards the cooking, which is great, but there were also some great lunch specials going on, like a loaded Rueben. They also have a lox and eggs scrambler and you can get bagels here.

1  Thank Beth C