All reviewschinese buffetlate at nightfree shuttle to the airportno frillsnear airportbooked this hotelthe san francisco airportfree parkinginsulationlobbyacratesflyrenovationfreeway
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Very rude and unhelpful receptionist, the wifi service is terrible, the wifi connection cannot even be found at all in the rooms towards the back, so bad. The room is nice and cozy, just bad service, and service is very important in business, don't think I'll be returning.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Osebhajimede E
ParkPointeHotel, Manager at Park Pointe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

We are sorry our staff did not deliver the Park Pointe experience. We will look into this situation but need more info from you. Please private message me with your reservations details. We are happy you enjoyed your room and would like a chance to inspire you to choose us again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Very nice room. Shuttle service very good.

Room (312) could hear noise from freeway 1/3 of a mile away. More insulation needed on door.

Staff very friendly and helpful. They make you feel like they are family.

Room Tip: The hotel is very close to airport so expect noise. Staff is exceptionally friendly.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Park Pointe is your retreat to refresh from your travels and recharge for the rest of your journey. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We have 2 rooms, booked through travel agent for 2 nights under different reservations, called the front desk and asked to keep the same rooms, not only they wouldn't let us do so, I asked them to stow my luggage, and they said no to that with really bad attitude. We have to pack, drag our suitcase downstairs( rooms are on 2nd floor, no elevator). Room is 3 star, service is zero star.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ParkPointeHotel, Manager at Park Pointe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Julia - Thank you for your feedback. I could not look up your reservation. What name was the rooms booked under. We will look into why you could not stay in the same room for two nights. The only time we would not accommodate such a request is if another guest was scheduled to be in that room for certain reasons. I am happy to assist you in any future reservation. Please email us at info@parkpointehotel.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This hotel deserves several ratings, 4 stars for the updated rooms, price, and proximity to the airport, 3 stars for the facility landscaping, and 1 star for the free breakfast (cereal, toast, juice, coffee). I was tempted to get the inexpensive room for $89 per night since I was staying by myself, but the rooms looked dated and somewhat uncomfortable and I didn't want to risk it for a 2 night stay. The updated rooms were clean overall (some trash left on the floor), and the updating was well done with nice tile, dark woods, wallpapers, new flooring, televisions, and hair dryers. I had two rooms because the first night a fight broke out next to me. The next day I informed the front desk of my experience and they immediately moved me to a different updated room. The front desk was very helpful. My second night was comfortable and the air conditioning unit offered a continuous fan feature that drowned out the road and aircraft noise. I will return for a future stay.

Room Tip: I moved to a second floor room (you have to climb steps) for the security.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hello "azdenisea" - Thank you for your review. We are so happy we inspired you to choose us again!. We are not finished with our make-over... stay tuned for more! Regarding the "breakfast" - we do not offer breakfast. The "light continental" breakfast you experienced was an added bonus during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Check in was easy and friendly. In the process of renovating but still clean and comfortable. A good option by the airport if you only want a comfortable room to sleep in and have breakfast. We stayed a night on flying in late at night and then moved to a new location. Perfect option for that type of scenario too.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review Wayne. We are happy we were able to make your travels a little smoother. We hope to see you again soon!