“Chicken wing things”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sky Dragon Restaurant
Reviewed 22 August 2016

When the family gets to get her for Chinese food......we go here....
The chicken wing drumsticks are pretty good...and all the food is fresh...Very good service also...

1  Thank LARRY F

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Not your usual restaurant, because it is literally hidden, but once found you'll want more specially the lollipop chicken, string beans sky dragon fried rice. I mean they have a large menu but those are my personal favorite.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We went here because of the reviews, but we were unprepared for the size of the portions. They were huge. Ordered the shrimp appetizer, and it was a meal in itself for two people. My friend had the kung pao chicken, and I had the sweet and sour pork. It came with egg rolls and soup as well. We wound up taking more that half of it to go. The food was very good! The decor is very plane jane, nothing fancy. I would go again!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Got the Awesome Crab Puffs!!!! OMG! The Pork Fried Rice.... Insane good. Orange Chicken.... Shrimp.... DO I have to say more... Yes they are great!!! Huge servings as well. The only thing we did not like was the Egg Rolls... No if you are from the North stay away they are not the same as the North...

1  Thank foundmytreasure
Reviewed 5 November 2015

The food is good, sure to say, but it is the lack of customer service is what will keep me on a phone order only basis. I have never been served everything with a loud clunk as it was almost dropped on the table. Also not once did i get a response to a thank you, or a visit before we left. Very good at filling phone orders , it really dosent take much to say "how are you ", or "your welcome."