“Not fancy, but great food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sky Dragon Restaurant
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We went here because of the reviews, but we were unprepared for the size of the portions. They were huge. Ordered the shrimp appetizer, and it was a meal in itself for two people. My friend had the kung pao chicken, and I had the sweet and sour pork. It came with egg rolls and soup as well. We wound up taking more that half of it to go. The food was very good! The decor is very plane jane, nothing fancy. I would go again!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Got the Awesome Crab Puffs!!!! OMG! The Pork Fried Rice.... Insane good. Orange Chicken.... Shrimp.... DO I have to say more... Yes they are great!!! Huge servings as well. The only thing we did not like was the Egg Rolls... No if you are from the North stay away they are not the same as the North...

1  Thank foundmytreasure
Reviewed 5 November 2015

The food is good, sure to say, but it is the lack of customer service is what will keep me on a phone order only basis. I have never been served everything with a loud clunk as it was almost dropped on the table. Also not once did i get a response to a thank you, or a visit before we left. Very good at filling phone orders , it really dosent take much to say "how are you ", or "your welcome."

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Food is good with very good with weekday lunch special. I have been coming to Skydragon for years. It's a dark restaurant. Skydragon is in desperate needs of upgrading. I get my food to go. The customer service is a little on the harsh side since English is the second language. Skydragon is good for Chinese food. There is a small parking lot across the street plus street parking.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I went to this place to try the lollipop chicken, and it for sure was really good as I had been told. The place is ok, a little about your average hole in the wall place. I would go again, no questions.