“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Cable Car Cafe

Cable Car Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My Dad & I had breakfast here & really enjoyed it! I ate scrambled eggs w chorizo & my Dad had eggs w an English muffin. The service was quick, food was plentiful & delicious! The owner is very nice & welcoming!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The food was tasty and arrived quickly. The staff was friendly and engaged us in conversation. They only take cash.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a gem for cheap delicious breakfast in South SF.I had the California Omlett and my wife had the Eggs Florentine. Very tasty and filling. Very efficient service and clean establishment. They also serve freshly squeezed orange and carrot juice. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is my 4th time eating here. I had family in from Louisiana & they wanted good home cook breakfast. Thanks to Vickie Kim (owner) she made sure of that. The breakfast plates were awesome!! Pancakes are the size of a dinner plate. Excellent customer service & very good prices. Check out the list of special meals near the kitchen. Wheelchair accessible. If you go to Cable Car Cafe make sure you bring a big appetite. There is plenty of metor parking. But downside is they are only open till 2:30pm

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Looking for a "non hotel breakfast" and my normal South City diner was closed this day
Good place, a little slow on service, food was tasty, but average
I would go back, but it wouldn't be my first choice
A solid "B" plan for breakfast
CASH only, no credit cards