“Fantastic crepes...”
Review of Cable Car Cafe

Cable Car Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I sure hope this is the tiny breakfast cafe I ate at because the crepe I had was delicious!!!! I ordered a Nutella strawberry and banana crepe and it was a work of art. I only ate half of it because
It was huge....so took leftovers and had it for afternoon snack..lol.

1  Thank Sofia D

Reviewed 13 June 2015

The food was really tasty nothing spectacular but overall a good breakfast. I ordered the french toast special and my girlfriend had the Eggs Benedict. The only mishap was that my girlfriend found a dime sized egg shell in her breakfast :/ We didn't bring it up to management and just continued to eat our meals. This place is cash only and there is a ATM inside. The decor inside was very pleasant, however the tables could use some updating.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

I had the pleasure of eating at this cute cafe, tucked in the downtown area of South San Francisco. This a family owned and operated business. No reservations. Constantly crowded. Located near the San Francisco Airport. My family and I decided to visit on Valentine's Day (which was a Saturday). Our group was very large, but we were sitting within 20 minutes of waiting outside. Please read the special on the board in the back of the restaurant or just ask your waitress. I ordered one of the breakfast special. Delicious!!! OMG!!! The Chorizo mixed with eggs and the homestyle potatoes with bacon. Berkeley Farms orange juice is the best in the Bay. Great value, great atmosphere, great food and great customer service. Don't miss out. Call ahead to order your food to go, if you can't dine in. Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

My family stopped here on our way to the San Francisco Airport. The restaurant decor is adorned with some old, fun signs. The prices are below any other cafe and the food was good. My boys each ordered the Eggs Benedict ~ mmmm! The potatoes were seasoned wonderfully. My boyfriend ordered the chicken fried steak and eggs and it was decent. Suggestion ~ if you order your eggs medium, they will be cooked longer than I've experienced in any other place. Order over easy if you like the yolks runny.

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

My favorite place to eat in South San Francisco.Viki the hostess is one of the best I've ever have been served with.love going there getting 2 egg salad sandwiches.