“Good times”
Review of The Owl Tree Bar

The Owl Tree Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for a drink last night and very much enjoyed the atmosphere and the service offered. The bartender was very cool and very friendly. The bouncer was also really nice and we had a nice chat with him. Great price on drinks as well.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer and had a pleasant experience. I forgot that one of my favorite beers (hell or high watermelon) is a CA beer and was excited when I saw it was on tap. Cute owl decor. No server at the booths so have to walk up and order at the bar. Right next to union square.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I last reviewed The Owl Tree in December 2013 but feel compelled to write again following a visit over the past weekend.

The bar appears to be very much the same, this time The Warriors were playing so all eyes were fixed on the two screens behind the bar.

Although they didn't win, the ambiance of the place was upbeat and lots of people were talking to each other and I soon found myself chatting to various people, all of whom were genuinely friendly and the plan to go on for dinner was quickly abandoned!

The Ballast Point grapefruit sculpin IPA that they have on tap was definitely a winner and I am looking forward to returning next month!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Expensive as it's San Fran, but the service was excellent, the cocktails good, and the music uniformly an excellent choice. A great night.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We came here after having drinks at another bar nearby. I loved the owl decor. Drinks were great and very reasonably priced. We had a great time here!