“Great experience”
Review of Ed's Diner

Ed's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stopped by here on a whim. It was a great cozy environment and you could watch them prepare your meal. The waitstaff (the female) was wonderful and treated all customers with a smile. She was such a great worker. All the meals were coming right off the stove and straight to the table. Everything was fresh/homemade including the homefries. It was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Everytime I visit the bay area this is a must place to go.It is a local favorite and once you have been you will see why. Either lunch or great will blow you away.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

if you sit at the counter at the far end you can watch your meal being prepared... its a great experience. a crowded room with lots of good smells. a great breakfast menu...

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My sons and I went to Ed's for dinner during our visit to the San Francisco area. We were looking for something quick and simple... and that's what we got. The food was solid and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Both of my sons got the fried shrimp and fries which were a big hit. I got the 1/2 turkey sandwich and salad, both were good. The salad was very basic, but there was real turkey slices in the sandwich and it was pretty tasty. If we were back in the area we would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Ed's is a traditional diner. The serving size of breakfast is huge. The most important piece is the food is delicious. Went for breakfast and both my husband and I enjoyed our meals. My husband had banana pancakes where they cooked the bananas in the pancake, as it should be, with a side of bacon,4pieces, done crispy as he asked. I had the eggs, bacon, and home fries. We could have split one of the orders and gone home full.
Fun place for a very good breakfast.