“Great Local Spot”
Review of Ed's Diner

Ed's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We came across this small, hometown diner some years back, had breakfast there, and have been coming back since. It takes you back to a time when probably every small neighborhood had their own little diner.
While not fancy, you cannot beat the food and service. We go for breakfast often on weekends.
You cannot top the Blueberry pancake special. They have blueberries packed in to the pancakes.
We have never been disappointed with any selection. I truly hope this diner is here for years to come!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We had about a 10 minute wait for breakfast at 11:00 AM. Not too bad at all. It's a very small place. The food was excellent and very affordable. The staff were very nice and attentive. There is no AC so it was a bit warm but it was an unusually warm weekend in SF so I don't think this is normally a problem. I love to support the little mom and pop places so I will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We shared a blueberry pancake combo (2 pancakes with generous berries, 4 strips of crispy bacon, 2 eggs) and a two egg with home fries. Plenty of food for both of us with leftovers. So good. Small place, good food, we will be back!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I was looking fro something other than the "hotel breakfast"
Followed the TripAdvisor reviews and wasn't disappointed
Very reasonable prices, great portions and my "over medium eggs" could not have been done more perfect
Will go here for certain next time I'm back in own
Clean, friendly staff

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Thank God Denny's had a line. Otherwise we never would have found Ed's. Ed's had a line too, but it was worth it. Excellent breakfast.