“Good breakfast ”
Review of Crave

Crave
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My family needed to find somewhere for breakfast as we were staying in a hotel where it was expensive with not much choice. We headed down Polk Street where there was a wide selection of places to eat - most of these where busy as it was a Sunday. After passing a few we found Crave and decided it had a good selection for us as we all wanted something different. My husband had a breakfast burrito, I had a selection of fresh fruit & my son had waffles. We all enjoyed our food which was fresh and the place had a nice relaxed atmosphere and was clean.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Took forever to get just two breakfast sandwiches. They were just OK. Nothing special. Went on a Friday morning about 9:30.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Was staying local on visit to San Fran, popped in here for a drink on our last night and enjoyed our drinks and chat with staff. Decided to breakfast here before moving on, it was pretty tasty, had a breakfast burrito, I can recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 28 February 2015

Stopped here for lunch, while walking over to the Golden Gate bridge. I had an "Italian Job" sandwich: very nice, good energy for a long walk. The woman who worked here was very friendly, food was nice and fresh, and we sat outside in front enjoying the sun while we ate our sandwiches. Very pleasant lunch.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Stopped for lunch, the food was great, everything seemed fresh, even the lemonade was really good. The guy there was real cool, I needed to do some research on my laptop for a while and he was helpful.

Date of visit: October 2014