“Breakfast sandwich”
Review of Crave

Crave
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Took forever to get just two breakfast sandwiches. They were just OK. Nothing special. Went on a Friday morning about 9:30.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Was staying local on visit to San Fran, popped in here for a drink on our last night and enjoyed our drinks and chat with staff. Decided to breakfast here before moving on, it was pretty tasty, had a breakfast burrito, I can recommend it.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

Stopped here for lunch, while walking over to the Golden Gate bridge. I had an "Italian Job" sandwich: very nice, good energy for a long walk. The woman who worked here was very friendly, food was nice and fresh, and we sat outside in front enjoying the sun while we ate our sandwiches. Very pleasant lunch.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Stopped for lunch, the food was great, everything seemed fresh, even the lemonade was really good. The guy there was real cool, I needed to do some research on my laptop for a while and he was helpful.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped her for lunch one day after wandering around trying to find somewhere to eat. The food was good, they use locally produced products so everything was really fresh. I'm actually looking forward to going back to this place the next time I visit San Francisco