“24hour-way to eat your heart out!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Denny's is known worldwide, particularly here in the US, for serving hearty meals 24/7. It's my family's favorite hang out everytime craving for a typical American meal (especially for breakfast) arises. It's got many branches open 24hrs a day. I love its Slam menus (lumberjack, all American, honey Jalapeno bacon, grand slam slugger, etc.). Hypercaloric, yes, but definitely yummy and satisfying! Price is also affordable. Each menu usually costs only around US$10-15. As to the nearest Denny's branch to your place, simply google it. You may also ask for delivery and enjoy the food in the comfort of your home. :D

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We six went for breakfast at dennys before boarding cruise ship.
Dennys restaurant was nice lots of parking and pleasant surroundings
We were promptly seated and served. Breakfast was very good. Server was very friendly courteous and quick and price was good. We left very satisfied and will go there again future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My husband and I were looking for a place for brunch and this was the perfect place for brunch. I've ordered the cubes rib eye steak instead of broccoli top with parmesan cheese I've asked potatoes top of permesan cheese. Wow, I didn't expect a big portion good for two person. I've told my husband we should have shared, instead of ordering another from the menu. Server are are friendly and attentive. The place is cozy and clean tables and utensils better than the other Denny's that we have been. Foods good and price is just right ..........

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Food is standard there. But ours was quick and hot. Waitress was very nice and attentive. Probably one of the better Denny's I've been at.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a steak to go. I thought that the steak might not taste good when it is not hot. However, it tastes better than the steak I had at my hotel which costs 30% higher than Denny's.