“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We six went for breakfast at dennys before boarding cruise ship.
Dennys restaurant was nice lots of parking and pleasant surroundings
We were promptly seated and served. Breakfast was very good. Server was very friendly courteous and quick and price was good. We left very satisfied and will go there again future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My husband and I were looking for a place for brunch and this was the perfect place for brunch. I've ordered the cubes rib eye steak instead of broccoli top with parmesan cheese I've asked potatoes top of permesan cheese. Wow, I didn't expect a big portion good for two person. I've told my husband we should have shared, instead of ordering another from the menu. Server are are friendly and attentive. The place is cozy and clean tables and utensils better than the other Denny's that we have been. Foods good and price is just right ..........

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Food is standard there. But ours was quick and hot. Waitress was very nice and attentive. Probably one of the better Denny's I've been at.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a steak to go. I thought that the steak might not taste good when it is not hot. However, it tastes better than the steak I had at my hotel which costs 30% higher than Denny's.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Pancakes are awesome in this Denny's and the ladies servers are very friendly! Always with a pot of coffee offering a refill...