“Best coffee in town...competes with the best! Famous breakfasts and Awesome Burgers!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Fantastic coffee brings me here! I challenge anyone to find a better breakfast for the price. Best hash browns around. Grand Slams are the greatest! Outstanding Burgers beat any others around! -can't beat the price.;the quality, and taste!! You can bank on that! !Don't underestimate Denney's. They've come up to the highest standards of "coffee shops". Great place to bring kids...free meals oncertain days.Outstanding menu for Seniors. Look for the coupons! AARP 15%off, web sight 20% off...Love Denny's........
One of my favorite spots. Drop by - you'll fall in love too! It's a belly pleasure!

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I received good service and the food ordered was good. The restaurant was located very close to our hotel which was very convenient. Feb/2014 Bay area native.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

They couldve been just a little cleaner. Service was not all that great and the food was not all that great either. We waited way to long for refills and they had the front door open it was cold which made the food get cold quick. I have had better service from alot of Dennys just not this one.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I always had no desire to eat at Denny's. I went with friends for a late night snack. Not bad. It was very crowed for a Saturday night
The service & food was good. Great for family's. Would I go back? Yes! I'd give Denny's another chance.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

A Denny's is a Denny's is a Denny's. We did have amazing service here and the fact that we walked over from the hotel was fabulous. The Invisible Girl special had everything I wanted and more. Also free WIFI was a plus.