“Good burger - fresh french fries”
Review of Burger Joint

Burger Joint
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 7 December 2017

They are reasonably quick...although special orders take some patience and careful checking. They have a turkey burger option which we like. Also grilled mushrooms and onions are optional add-ons.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Due to not being able to grab breakfast in the Castro before heading to SFO, this was our last-ditch effort to grab some grub before our 5 hour flight to JFK.

As I made my way down the food hall, with every restaurant becoming less and less expensive nearer to the gates, I finally spotted Burger Joint and their sign stating that they serve breakfast. Sold!

ATMOSPHERE:
Located across of gate 55, they have a few dedicated counter seats of their own, or the entire terminal nearby.

FOOD:
Ham & Cheddar Cheese Scramble - $10.95. Simple and well executed sans for the pressed ham, but the taste was spot on! A very generous helping of deep-fried breakfast potatoes came with along with unbuttered toast of your choice.

SERVICE:
Counter service was friendly. Food delivery was a quick 5 minutes or less.

OVERALL:
The best deal in SFO for breakfast!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Extremely slow service and overcooked burgers. I would not recommend this place, especially if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Very tasty burger! Fast service. Typical airport outrageous prices. I do like that you have a choice of salad instead of French fries!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I shared their small cheeseburger and fries at SFO airport. The burger was decent, but not great. I felt it was a bit overcooked and came with six sliced pickles - a bit much. We both felt the steak fry-type fries were a bit bland. If you want a burger at SFO, they are an ok choice.