“Good burgers”
Review of Burger Joint

Burger Joint
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 3 January 2017

After two weeks in Europe, I was ready for a good burger while making confections at SFO. Burger Joint was recommended by the ladies at the Delta Lounge, and it was a pretty good burger, but costly. Good service too.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We wanted to get lunch before our flight, because we knew we wouldn’t have the time to get anything during our layover. We decided on this place, because we could see the cleanliness of the grill, and watch our food being prepared (as opposed to some other places were the food was done behind a partition). The cheeseburgers we received were larger than what we expected for airport food, and done correctly to our specifications. Fries weren’t hot (not as fresh), but that was a minor quibble because the main portion was delicious.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The burgers were grilled and were some of the best we had. They are not cheap but it is an airport restaurant. The double cheeseburger was about $17. I didn't try the shakes or malts but they looked good. There are limited tables next to the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Food average and expensive. The woman who served me (order 617 28th Oct) was speaking so quickly and didn't ask me if I wanted a drink, or anything else, she just wanted to take the order and get me out of the way. There wasn't a queue, so no reason to hurry me. Its a case of more haste, less speed. In fact, they give you a number and then you stand for 10 minutes, waiting for it to be prepared. There are definitely much better options in SFO. Not recommended.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

If I wasn't in SFO airport I'd rate the burgers lower but seeing that airport food is inherently bad I've give it a bump to very good. The fries Are also good