“Go with an appetite”

El Farolito Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 May 2017

In town for a workshop at SFBI and decided to try this place based on some of the other reviews. Food was terrific. And the portions are on the generous side so bring an appetite. Staff was very friendly and helpful on menu selections. It's a small place and not on the fancy side but if looking for a good meal that won't break your budget than highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband would have given it a 5 and me 3.5. The food was great - authentic Mexican. The ambiance not so much. Line out the door the entire time we were there, so obviously locals know and support the quality! Fast food seating, take extra napkins to wash your table down. Be prepared for stacks of trays at the trash during dinner time. Again, you go for the food, not the atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is the good stuff but only for those that like authentic mexican food. If your idea of mexican food is taco bell or chipotle, (although I do like those places) you probably want to look for something else. We're from Arizona and the food is of great value and great quality. Salsa is excellent as are all the items! Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

While visiting my brother in law he told me I needed to try this place out as he knows how much of a carnitas freak I am.
Stepped up to the counter and ordered my Carnitas burrito with rice, cilantro and onions, and pico salsa.
Wow what a great breeder that was packed full of savory flavor. The Carnitas were prepared nice and crispy just the way I enjoy them.
Well prepared basic ingredients to the flavor max.
A great neighborhood spot.
You could see that they had regular customers walking in because of the "hi's". I could also be a regular it I lived close.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

so far so good... I was there around 6:30 pm PT and the line almost out the door and wait about 25 mins in line and 10 to 15 mins for my food. Service is pretty fast, just the people there. Wow.... so, phone in if you doing take-out. Price is very good and good amount of food. Steak Burrito and Taco a must. And careful with the hot sauce.