“Great staff”
Review of Emporio Rulli

Emporio Rulli
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Sometimes it's the food that makes a place. Sometimes it's the staff. In the case of this Emporio Rulli incarnation, it's the staffers.

Did enjoy the panini. The Caesar salad was barely mediocre, though graced with a fair amount of chicken.

But the smiles of the staffer made the difference.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

As a frequent traveler from SFO airport, you need a spot. This is mine. What is awesome is there are 3 Emporio Rullis at the SFO airport including one at the arrival area.

I usually grab a Starbucks nearby or the Emporio expensive cappuccino. Along with it I'll get a salad, panini, sandwich or one of the yogurts. I've even splurged on fruit and desserts here. It depends what your stomach needs to sustain you through domestic flights (as there is NEVER any good food onboard). However, if I'm traveling on an international flight NOT-on United, I end up picking up a croissant only.

From the selection of salads, I recommend the beet salad. Or the cheese and grape platter.

From the sandwiches, I recommend tuna or cheese. You can't go wrong. In all my years of flying and eating here, I've never had a stomach problem. The boxed up food is never stale (I have an overtly sensitive belly :P).

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Had a quick layover in the Frisco airport and wanted an amazing chocolate croissant! From the glass case they look amazing, but they didn't say croissant they said brioshe, so sure, I'll get it. It is bread, bleughhhh no crunch, texture, just mushy bread with some chocolate on the bottom...who cares about this. Service was unfriendly, but fast.

Coffee wasn't bad

Keep walking, find somewhere else to go

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I had an unexpected layover here today, and I had a delightful cream puff and a latte. The latte was good, and the cream puff was wonderful, but not everything in the display case was labeled, which I didn't like. Service was kind enough but impersonal. Overall a nice way to spend a long layover.

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 14 December 2015

When I am connecting flights at the San Francisco Airport, I always seek out a place to have an Anchor Steam.

I found the Emporio Rulli located near gate 77 which was only a few gates down from when I arrived and was able to get my Anchor Steam ($9 for a tall pint).

On my return trip, I went back for a few more as well as ordering a vegetarian Panini called the favorito ($10). It was OK, nothing special.

Their menu is very limited. Mostly Panini's, pastries, and breads.

Service was friendly.