This is an average hotel. There are so many more in SF that you could stay at for the same price or value. The front desk messed my bill up. I talked to them twice about it and it was not fixed. I don't know why it was so complicated to split the bill between two people. The rooms are old. The bathroom smelled like the air vent was burning. The walls were scratched etc. Room service did not come 2/3 days I stayed. I had to go ask the front desk to send them. Upon checkout day I asked for a late arrival which was accommodated at 1pm. However, two different housekeeping people knocked ( at 12 pm) TWICE asking me what time I was leaving. Terrible communication between the front desk and housekeeping. The remote in the room would take like 5-10 seconds to change the channel. (Very annoying) The location is great if you need something by the hotel. It is a five minute drive. That was the only plus. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North is located in the birthplace of Biotech and ideally situated for travelers. It is adjacent to the South San Francisco Conference Center, just 1.5 Miles from the San Francisco International Airport, a short distance to DowntownSan Francisco, Less than 30 minutes from Silicon Valley, right off Highway 101, with easy access to Interstate 280 and 380. The hotel features 224 spacious rooms, a brand new lobby with marble floors, fireplace, and all accommodations are thoughtfully appointed with modern amenities such as Overnight Parking at $10.95 including tax, Free High Speed Internet Access,Free Airport Shuttle Service, and 24 Hour Fitness Room. Along with the South San Francisco Conference Center s 16,500 square feet of premium state-of-art Conference Facilities, we offer 6 additional rooms totaling 23,000 sq. Ft. Of Meeting Space. A friendly welcome awaits families and tourists at our hotel. We are located near many tourist attractions such as Fisherman s Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Harding Park Golf Course, SBC Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Monster Park...Go 49ers!, Great America Amusement Park, and the Cow Palace. For business travelers, we are near Genentech, Amgen, Cell Genesys, and United Airlines Western Hub offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport
- South San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn South San Francisco