All reviews fridge and microwave would stay again great place to stay parking airport carpet plane internet sf
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had to spend a night in SFO before our flight and chose this hotel for its price.
Room was bigger than most hotels in the area. Almost double with a fridge and microwave.
Clean bathroom and working AC, although a bit noisy.
Breakfast was a waste of time but its free. Had some juice and a bear claw.
Will be back for sure if I find myself in need of a room in SFO

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We were there for multiple nights. Desk Clerk gave us room 315 with living room and 2 baths. (we didn't use the 2nd bath though which had a jacuzzi we didn't use.)
Room was spacious and quiet. Great WiFi and TV. Has under building parking at ground level. Elevator requires a room key access for security. Front desk clerk was very friendly and courteous. Recommended where to eat down the street.
Great value for the stay. We came back two week later for another 3 nights in room 215 of the same type room.

Room tip: Great room. Super Clean. Well Maintained. Secure.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I was worried about staying here. I booked a King room and when I arrived, the check in only took about 30 seconds. The room was huge and very newly renovated.
It had a living room with sofas and side tables, fridge, micro, 2 full bathrooms, one with a shower/tub and 1 with a whirlpool tub. Both bathrooms have additional sinks outside of the bathroom, making it 4 sinks/mirrors in all.

The bedroom was also very spacious with 2 chairs and a coffee table aside from the 2 bedside tables.

Very pleased with this place, but I cannot tell you if all the rooms are like this, but mine was.

Room tip: Ask for a King Bed room.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I felt like I was back in the 50's or 60's. Minimal "charm". Small, thin towels. No coffee maker. Heavy, awkward bathroom door that opened outward and could not be kept open. Thin, ugly carpeting. Lumpy pillows. Broken hanger. Very inconvenient outlet locations (nothing near the bed to keep my laptop charged while using it). TV was difficult to operate. So was temperature control. "Breakfast" was on an open air terrace - rather cool in the morning. Offerings were, like the hotel, barebones. Sweet rolls, bread, coffee, tea (only black tea; no herbal).

I gave it a two rating only because there was a second sink outside the bathroom.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Underground safe free parking and very clean room. Our room had a king bed that was a little hard, but nice bedding. Reasonable priced room with a seating area outside our room in a secured area with heaters during the cold evenings. They offer coffee, juices, packaged rolls and nutrition bars for a quick breakfast snack. Close to the downtown area off Grand Ave with lots of restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2016