“no cooking night”
Review of Ben Tre Restaurant

Ben Tre Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

i ordered pho number 15 and my wife ordered chicken with brown rice. Both are very good - huge portion and flavourful. in addition to bean sprouts and basils they also uses a lot of celentra and mint in their veggies. if you don't care for it, you can tell them ahead of time. They were very busy with phone orders and walk ins. I think they are part of a chain stores. I know they are authentic Vietnamese.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

A casual place for good Vietnams food. Average price and the service is quick. A bit noisy environment.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We visited south San Francisco a week ago and passed by Ben Tre. The good thing is that they're open on Sundays unlike the other restaurants in South City . This is a great Vietnamese restaurant . We had the five spice chicken and the brisket pho. Both good dishes .

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and yes! for non-locals the parking mayhem always sets a negative tone. But I am here to say that this restaurant will leave u smiling and satisfied. Spring rolls were fresh and the accompanying sauce tasty. Everyone enjoyed their entre. The coconut water was fresh out of fruit and I know cokenut bc I from W.I.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I've only had the pho, which was pretty good. They were able to accommodate my family during a busy night, and the meal was good, aside from the two kids I brought! Try it out some day!