“Been A Regular Customer”
Review of Thai Orginal BBQ

Thai Orginal BBQ
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 May 2018

My wife and I like both their Thai chicken barbecue and pork ribs barbecue with Thai fried rice. Both are very flavorful, my wife prefers the chicken barbecue a little bit bit more while I prefer the pork ribs barbecue which I find to be tender. Their curry and vegetable dishes are equally delicious as well. We’ve been their regular customers for a number of years now.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Located off a crossroads in a small strip business section, this restaurant competes with 12 of 15 businesses that are restaurants.
Nothing special about decor. Fish tanks.
Very extensive menu. Lots of choices.
Appetizers, curry, seafood, chicken, BBQ, salad, etc.
My seafood fish improvements. Change calamari - chewy. Shrimp - tough. Spicing good, portion good.
Prices for lunch under $9.00. Menu most under $14.00. Reasonable.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This has the most horrific barbecue that I had tasted in my entire life. One bite on the meat of the pork rib, I just had to put that thing down and not touch it again. And I was very hungry at that time coming home from a trip - straight from the airport. My favorite fast food has already closed and this place was still open so I and my family took the chance. My, what a big mistake. The barbecue was more of pulled pork but boiled until all the taste has gone into the water. Wailing kids around you didn't help the situation. Miserable place - just plain miserable. One star for okay service.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is our very place when we go to South SF. We always order S1 - chicken barbeque with fried rice and shrimp. My kids love the dish.

Service is great. Been coming back ever since 2010.

Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

I tried the Tom Ka Kai soup and chicken fried rice. The chicken in both dishes tasted old and dirty. The fried rice has zero flavor, other than the burnt taste. The soup was very salty and needed to be sweetened. However, the staff was so friendly I would be willing to give this place another try! But I will not be ordering those dishes again.