“S1 for life...”
Review of Thai Orginal BBQ

Thai Orginal BBQ
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is our very place when we go to South SF. We always order S1 - chicken barbeque with fried rice and shrimp. My kids love the dish.

Service is great. Been coming back ever since 2010.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

I tried the Tom Ka Kai soup and chicken fried rice. The chicken in both dishes tasted old and dirty. The fried rice has zero flavor, other than the burnt taste. The soup was very salty and needed to be sweetened. However, the staff was so friendly I would be willing to give this place another try! But I will not be ordering those dishes again.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I always have fried banana before my meal. The portion of the salmon teriyaki with shrimp fried rice is huge, and I know I won't finish it. Therefore, dessert first is a MUST for me. So far, this is the BEST fried banana at any Thai restaurant I've been to! YUM!

Reviewed 16 November 2011

One Sunday evening we found this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Located in a small strip mall with many other Asian restaurant, the Thai Original BBQ was the busiest restaurant we could see. Seemed like a good sign! We were seated quickly and given time to go over the menu before deciding on some dishes to try. The food was fresh and delicious. I'd recommend Thai Orginal BBQ for anyone out there. We were actually seated next to a family of Thai people out for dinner so the food must be good!

Date of visit: October 2011