US$ 202
US$ 197
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 238/night.

US$ 169
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

US$ 162
US$ 158
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

US$ 162
US$ 153
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$ 138
US$ 169
US$ 157
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 208
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 151
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

US$ 272
US$ 257
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree breakfastfree shuttleyogurtan early flightrental carroom was largeunited airlinesbusiness centercoffee makerparking feebed was very comfortableshuttle servicesan franone night stayairportsfofly
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I agree with a previous review that this manager is greedy and awful. He is rude and yells at his customers.

I was trying to plan a nice trip to San Francisco with my young cousin and couldn't even go due to the money lost due to this manager.

A few weeks ago I accidentally booked a non refundable room on this hotels' website. When initially booking the price displayed looked like the total price for the cost of 4 separate nights. The booking page did not display the grand total*, so thinking that it would be on the next page I continued. Imagine my horror when there I saw that the total was 4 times the price I had thought! I immediately called to rectify this and met with a rude lady who pretty much said she didn't care and that she wouldn't do anything. Called again to the customer support line who was much nicer, but said we had to wait till Monday for a manager. Corporate was nice and wanted to help but said ultimately it was up to the hotel.

Each time we called the assistant manager, he was completely rude on the phone saying that he would not give us any sort of refund. The last time it was the mother of my cousin who phoned and he full out yelled at her over the phone, accusing her of being a liar, asking her if we would still be in San Francisco (which if we had been, would have been no business of his), and reducing her to tears.

We have tried getting a hold of the general manager for this hotel but so far he has been unattainable.

*looking back I found that the total was displayed in a small side panel which you had to click to open a pop up window displaying the price. I find this a very poor layout of the webpage.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hi aviendha786,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's nice to know that you considered our hotel when you planned your visit to San Francisco. I regret that you were not satisfied with how our website was designed. It also concerns me that you had a hard time reaching out to some of our hotel staff for help about the booking that was made.

IHG wants your stay to always be spotless from the reservation until the day of your check out and I'm sorry that it did not happen this time. Yet, know that I am keeping your comments at our corporate level file for the improvement of our overall services. You can also count on me to communicate your feedback with our hotel owners and management as reference for the evaluation of our property.

In addition, I'd also like to follow up with you so I sent you a private message to gather more details about this. Hope that you can find time to refer to my note and get back with me.

Thanks for choosing IHG and we look forward to hosting you better the next time you visit the area.

Regards,

Danelle A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent location if you want to travel to places in San Francisco and beyond. The holiday inn express is very close to the freeway. So, you can hop on very quickly and don't go through much street traffic which can waste 30 min. Just watch out for rush hours (7 am -9 am and 5 pm to 7 pm) which can slow down to a crawl.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. Internet is quick. There is a small refrigerator as usual to hold drinks and other perishables.

Very nice friendly staff. Affordable prices, but please book in advance. Sometimes, there are a lot of conventions which can cause the rates to go up quite quickly!

Room Tip: Book early for best rates.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy to hear that our hotel, and our location in particular, were appropriate for your needs. Many of our guests, like you, find our proximity to the freeway to be very convenient indeed. It sounds as if our hotel was ideal for your needs in every way, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards,
Holiday Inn Express SFO
Customer ExperienceTeam

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I am a Spire Elite member with IHG and have been to this hotel numerous times in the past. What transpired is unacceptable and the manager should be fired!!!

My mother-in-law had a stroke, I missed my trip out to SFO, I called them on the day I was supposed to be there. I asked that the charge be waived due to circumstances beyond my control. They wouldn't budge saying the hotel "policy" is you must cancel by 6 pm the night before. I told them that would be great if she had a stroke then, not today. The GM said he would call me back in a few hours since I was on my way back to the hospital. He never did.

I called him back 24 hours later. He said, and I quote "I haven't decided what I want to do yet." Seriously? Is he waiting for a certain date to pass so he gets credits from corporate? He said he would call me back on Friday. It came and went. I called corporate on Saturday.

Corporate was amazing, they said they got ahold of him and he would refund half of my charge, and they would send me a check for the other half. A few days went by and corporate's check came and I deposited it. The Holiday Inn Express did NOT refund anything, but charged me a second time for the stay!!!

Back to corporate, and talking to the Assistant Manager. I was ready to file theft and credit card fraud charges on them for billing me again. The Assistant manager finally made good.

Absolutely the worse GM in a hospitality organization. We never know when something will go wrong, but it would be nice to know that there are humans out there. Here there are not.

If the property wants to challenge me on this review, fine. I have deep pockets and time. It is about ethics.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Realtravelingthomas
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you, Thomas for leaving us such a detailed review. We are very sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's stroke, and we hope that she is recovering well. We apologize sincerely for the delay and confusion surrounding your refund - this should, of course, have been processed immediately once it had been sanctioned. We are thoroughly investigating why this was not done - there seems to have been a genuine error made when you were charged again rather than being refunded. We will ensure that our procedures and protocols are updated to ensure that such an issue does not arise again. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are next in town.

Best Regards,
Holiday Inn Express SFO
Customer ExperienceTeam

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stayed here overnight for my nephew's wedding in The City. Having stayed here before on business my expectations were high--and I was not disappointed.

The staff were all friendly and eager to assist in any way. We were traveling with my brother & sister in law and upon check asked if we could have adjoining rooms. At first this seemed not possible, yet after a bit of resorting, was able to make it happen!

While not huge the room is spacious and clean. The bed quite comfortable, although the pillows were far to soft for me. But that's just personal feelings, my wife thought they were great.

In-room coffee and a small refrigerator and microwave.

The hotel also has a pool / Jacuzzi and a work out room with weights and treadmills.

Free breakfast does not disappoint either and consists of assorted cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries, eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuits juices, and coffee.

They also have regular shuttle service to the S F Airport.

No 5th star only due to the $10.00 parking fee.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
kamesh n, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Good morning,

We are truly elated that you are not only disappointed with your stay but you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we had to offer. We thank you for recognizing our team for their eagerness to assist our valued guests. We appreciate your liking our breakfast bar had to offer and we sincerely appreciate and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I booked this hotel months in advance...prepaid for the three nights because it was cheaper. A week before we arrived my nephew died so I wanted to cancel the room and get my money back...nope. They refused to refund my money. The airline, rental car, other hotels and even a bay tour was all refunded. So this cost me over $600 and never stayed at this hotel.....and believe me with this kind of customer service, I never will!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hello Nonie C,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco-Airport North, CA. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.