US$ 202
US$ 197
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 238/night.

US$ 169
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

US$ 162
US$ 158
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

US$ 162
US$ 153
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$ 138
US$ 202
US$ 166
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 208
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

US$ 169
US$ 157
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 272
US$ 257
Agoda.com
1,033 results
All reviewsvictor parbhoothe general managerfront desksan franciscoroom was cleanfree parkingcontinental breakfastgreat place to staymini fridgenice stayconvenient locationbagelsairportfreewayshuttleflightbay
Reviewed 29 July 2009

I have stayed here many times in the last 4 years. Here's some advise: do not accept a room on the 4th floor. There are smoking rooms, and they smoke pot in there. The whole floor smells like it. The management doesn't care, say it's not their responsibility, and wouldn't change my room (the smell enters the other rooms). I think this is unacceptable (besides probably being illegal). From now on, I will take my business somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Our main reason for the trip was to watch a concert at Cow Palace, which was about less than 10 minutes from this hotel. Parking was free & not a problem as they have their own parking garage. Downtown SF is about a 15 minute drive. Its location was near a main road but noise was no issue. Check-in was a breeze. The person at the counter was somewhat of a jokester but he was pleasant and made us laugh. The room we booked included 2 queen beds, ref, micro, free internet (you will need to get a login & password from the front desk), tv, and a hairdryer. Lots of lights, which I like. It was a very clean & spacious room. There are vending machines & ice near the elevator. We only took the elevator to bring our luggage to the room. It was faster to take the stairs. Complimentary breakfast included cereal, bread, english muffin, make-your-own waffle, coffee, milk, and juice. If you want to be close to downtown, this may not be the hotel for you. But it was a nice location and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2008

i got what i expected. i had to drive my mom out to san francisco for a doctors appointment and my toddler son was with us. my mom is handicap and i was impressed with how close the handicap parking is to the check in desk and the elevator. she didn't have to walk too far. the front desk people were pretty friendly and fairly accomadating. now the room was nothing fancy, but it was pretty clean. i've seen cleaner. at first i was a little upset about some stains on the wall and curtains. they kind of look like blood stains. the front desk guy assured me they weren't, so i guess it was like soy sauce or something. they put us up in a room on the top floor, right by the elevator and facing the freeway. at first i thought it might be a problem, but it turns out the only thing that kept waking me up was my son. let's do it like this:
pros- it's right off the 101 and not too far from the airport or san francisco, if you have a car. the room was fairly clean and very large. they have menus for restaraunts that will deliver free of charge with a low minimum purchase and they were pretty good. there's a mall not too far away in san bruno and right down the street and around the corner is grand ave. with tons of restaraunts and old downtown charm. the guy told me it was in walking distance. well maybe when it's not so cold, but i drove there.
cons-the heater in the room did not work and it was freezing at night. there were burn holes in the bedspread even though it was a non smoking room. the wireless service was down, so i couldn't use my laptop without an ethernet cord which i never carry with me.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 26 April 2007

I chose this hotel because we had to be at the airport by 5 am. The rooms are fine, but the location is not good. There are no restaurants anywhere and the neighborhood is scary. We heard fighting in the parking lot for part of the night. There are many other hotels near the airport, I would stay somewhere else. It is the farthest stop on the shuttlebus.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed 23 March 2007

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night so we could be close to the San Francisco airport for an early morning flight. The room was a generous size and included a small fridge and microwave. The room seemed pretty clean and everything was in reasonable condition. I thought the price was good considering the proximity to the airport. They had a continental breakfast which included coffee, bread/toast, cereals, and a wafflemaker. The staff was also friendly. It's not a fancy hotel by any means but I would recommend it to travelers who need a decent place to stay that is close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple