When we arrived the room had holes in the furniture & curtains. We turned down the sheets & there was a crusty white residue on the blanket. When we asked for a different blanket, the manager onsite got really rude with us & gave us one with large holes in it that looked like it came straight from the pile of trash in the stairwell.
They had a continental breakfast. We got there an hour before it was supposed to end & it was gone. We asked if they were going to put out more food and only got a snotty attitude from the guy at the desk.
The walls were paper thin & you could hear the people in the next room...hear everything.
There was peeling paint & paint chips all over the floor in the emergency stairwell.
Ironically the whole building was locked up & needed key cards except the stairwell below which you could walk right up to our room from...
I would have to say though that the most interesting thing about the hotel was coming up with our own scenarios about how an old ratty piece of a weave, a random beer can & a bunch of cigarette butts came to be in the stairwell. No joke.
Oh, and there was what appeared to be a glory hole in our shower curtain in the bathroom with the toilett that you had to flush 4 times (1, wait 5 minutes, flush again wait 5 minutes...).
It was definitely an experience.
Very cheap & conveniently located, but like I said you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location.3 mi (5 km) north of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), this South San Francisco Ramada Limited is 2 mi (3 km) from a BART station and 12 mi (19.5 km) south of downtown San Francisco and AT&T Park.Hotel Features.Guests of Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport can take a complimentary shuttle between the airport and hotel (guests should contact the hotel after booking for details). A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the lobby has a computer for guest use along with complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee. Parking is free during a guest's stay and extended parking is available after check-out (surcharge applies).Guestrooms.This Ramada Limited offers air-conditioned guestrooms with pillowtop beds, desks, and ergonomic chairs. TV is equipped with premium cable channels and phones come with free local calls. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided and complimentary newspapers are delivered on weekdays. Microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers are also included. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Rollaway beds can be provided (surcharge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Ramada Limited & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Ramada South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Ramada