US$ 190
US$ 186
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 162
US$ 158
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 165
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

US$ 160
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 202
US$ 186
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$ 157
US$ 153
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 170
US$ 118
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

US$ 197
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 257
All reviewssmall hotel restaurantstarwood hotelseasy shuttlelobby barrental caran overnight staycheck in was quick and easylate checkoutbusiness hotelbetween flightsshuttle servicethe ritzsan franciscostayed here for one nightflight homerooms are largefitness room
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I have stayed at this location many times. Usually, it is your typical low price airport option--not glamorous but acceptable. This past trip, the first room I was given hadn't been cleaned. After swapping to another room and getting settled, I noticed tons of long hair on the bathroom floor and in the shower. Even a cursory cleaning should have caught this. I recommend avoiding this property.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Rhodora E, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear AZBell,

Thank yo for sharing your feedback with us. I am very embarrassed when I read your review. I am sorry about the negative experience that you had at our hotel, this is not something that lightly. I have shared this experience with our housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen to anyone again. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

During our travels around America for my dad's 60th Birthday we stayed in the Sheraton Hotel. The hotel is very clean and well kept. It is modern and the rooms are large and bright. Bathroom is a good size and modern too. It is a very peaceful quiet hotel and I think this is down to the fact San Fransisco is a.peaceful quiet place too. The location is good and is not too far from the Alcatraz ferry point. There are shops and restaurants 2 mins walk away on the promenade. We used the hotel gym in the morning and it was not busy which was good. All in all this is a lovely hotel and I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Rhodora E, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear leetaylor22041983,

Thank you for the nice review and for choosing our hotel for your Dad's 60th birthday. I am glad that you enjoyed the time you had at our hotel and that you find it convenient to get to SF and around town. We have shared your review to our staff and they are very happy that we've made it memorable for your family. We hope you'll visit us again soon and happy holiday!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Checking in bit slow, I take the free shuttle from SFO terminal 3. Every 30 mins you can see them. Internet with good speed. Everything is working. I got 2 bottles of free water while checking in. Just the hotel a bit old. That's it. Room is clean, this is the most important

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear dailulu,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle and we appreciate you for highlighting that and the cleanliness of our room. The team here are excited to get our room and hallways renovated in 2018. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Ants, little bugs, whatever, crawling around the desk area in the room, Checking in the place smelled like they were trying to fumigate it. Only reason to be here is to catch an early morning flight. If you need to stay more than a night, don't do it here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kevin B,

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for what you've experienced at our hotel, this is unacceptable and should have never happened. I can only wish that one of our friendly staff was able to make it right to you by offering a room move or to clean your room. Please know that I have shared your review with the housekeeping team so that similar situation doen not happen again. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to welcome you back and to make it right.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

There are many hotels in this area, most are more expensive. The hotel has easy access from highway and airport, with plenty of parking. Still I was surprised to find parking was to be added to the room charge, where (some) of the other airport hotels had a no charge parking policy. This needs to be reviewed when comparing room rates. The hotel looks barely upgraded, with some new rugs installed in the hall area. The lobby are is typical for this type of hotel, small but with room for about 12, where as the restaurant bar are will hold as many people at the bar. The rooms were comfortable, but a little drabby. The windows opened up which might be nice, but some bus traffic and highway only leads to more noise when opened, even if for some "fresh air". The TV had plenty of channels, the internet was fast for wireless. Overall I would stay again at this hotel, but for an overnight stay just looking for a cheap way to stay overnight for the flight, while being comfortable. No idea if there was a shuttle charge from hotel to airport, but it came by on schedule. Ihop across the busy intersection was a plus, if you want food and they seemed open 24 hours.

Room Tip: The loft rooms seem nice, but bathrooms are upstairs with beds, so you must climb stairs. There is no common courtyard to "run around"
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear JohnV39,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad that you find our location convenient to SFO. Regarding the parking, we do get a lot of park and fly bookings with lengthy parking stays similar to the park and fly at the airport and we are within the price range with our neighboring branded hotels, i hope this does not deter you from staying with us. Our shuttle is complimentary and runs every 30 minutes beginning 4:05am to 12:05am. I hope you find this information helpful and we hope to welcome you back soon.