Overall a very good hotel. The rooms are large and have everything you would expect from a Marriott chain. Service was very good, helpful and friendly. I stayed one night and left before breakfast started the next morning. I liked that the hotel was pet friendly, however the fee of 100 dollars to clean a pet room is way too high considering European hotels (4 to 5 star) typically charge 20 to 30 Euro. Here are the two things that bothered me had prevented me from giving the hotel a higher rating:
1. The location in a business park by the water (although very nice views and running path along the water) did not offer any restaurant locations within walking distance (for airport travelers staying one night with no car, the only option is eat in the Marriott Courtyard next door or order pizza/Chinese delivery.
2. All Marriott chains now have a small convenance store near the check in desk; this is a great idea and service given #1 above. However, when the store sells a Coors light beer for 6 dollars and a 1/2 liter beer for $10.00 that's not right; it's taking advantage of the customer' inability to walk to another selection/alternative. Make your prices reasonable please.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront Hotel
- Residence Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Residence Inn