All reviews oyster point walking path san francisco water view front desk small pool bay trail marriott properties starbucks coffee business trip free parking grand avenue oysters train tracks would stay again pleasant stay minute drive
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Good over night stay after 12 hour flight into SFO. Enjoyed use of pool and hot tub to ourselves after check in. Rooms standard for Marriott. Comfy beds and pillows. Well cleaned and kept. Room bathrooms are getting renovated so expect some noise if you are in the section/s where they are upgrading. From 0900 - 1700? Property looks well cared for and has a good walking / running trail water side. Ask for water front room if you are a light sleeper! Noise from highway very noticeable if you get a room highway side! Traffic, or air cond? noise woke me up at 0200! We did not try the Bistro / Bar in the lobby since we decided to take check-in clerk up on local restaurant recommendation. Ample parking (free) and good wi-fi (also free) connection thru out. Would stay again if in the area. Good nights sleep despite noise since I didnt get any sleep on inbound flight.

1  Thank nmk97
GM SFO Oyster P... M, General Manager at Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Thank you for your feedback about your visit to our hotel. We are currently upgrading some of our bathroom tub areas and are doing our best to minimize the noise to when most of our guests are out of the hotel. We appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a week week, while attending doing some intense training. The location was ideal for my needs and was right on a pedestrian walk that went around a bay...giving me access to much needed walking trails. Get ready to be cold and damp as the location on the water brings this in. Room was clean and comfortable with, believe it or not, really comfortable pillows. The staff was uniformly cheery, welcoming and always asking what else they could do to make our stay more comfortable. The rooms have a nice desk with a good usable office chair for those that need to do some work on the road. Indoor pool, hot tub and workout room were a nice bonus. Food offerings are a bit skimpy but Starbuck's coffee offered all the time! I would gladly stay again.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Bay (away from traffic side) and maybe one with a balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your patronage and feedback about your week stay at our hotel. As the new GM for the property it is great to heard your feedback about our staff. No matter what, our team are truly what make the overall hotel experience what they are.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Experience was generally good. The room is clean, spacious and well equipped - my only gripe would be that the TV doesn't have an EPG. There's a "bistro" in the lobby, the menu could maybe do with a few more options, but what they do serve is good - especially the NY strip steak which was on a par with any I have had (although I could have done with some Bearnaise sauce). Excellent, fast free WiFi - I was able to connect remotely to my office and work without any problems at all. There is also a gym, pool (small-ish, but I usually had it to myself) and hot-tub (which is very hot). Plenty of free parking, helpful reception staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the great feedback about our hotel.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Typical courtyard you might expect. Upgraded lobby and furnishings. Bar and restaurant in the lobby. I was only there for 12 hours or so, but didn't see any restaurants around the hotel, kind of an office building type area. Free parking and a regular shuttle service to the airport that pools in surrounding hotels for the ride. Quick ride to the airport, but takes longer to get to the hotel from the airport as you are the last shuttle stop. Our room had a balcony which overlooked the water.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback about your quick stay at our hotel. The complimentary outsourced shuttle services are shared with the other hotels in the complex so we little control over that but we do have hotel vans that do take guests within a 2 mile radius to area restaurants as needed.

Regard,

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Location is perfect...close to work, close to airport! Great staff - everyone here is so nice, professional and helpful. From check In To check out, great experience with the predictability of the Courtyard! Always works out very well for me!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brad945

Thank you!!! We appreciate the positive feedback and will be sure to share it with our team.