Great! Except Some rude Staffs but One did stand out! Imelda Alipio gave superb customer service experience, but generally the staffs need Customer Service Training! Hotel is Strategically located (near airport) and some attractions are accessible via Uber, Bus and Bart, however, Staffs need to adjust their behaviors. They treat guests as if they are indebted to them. :( And Breakfast Buffet Table and Service are VERY UNHYGIENIC!! They touched the bread using their BARE HANDS. They DO NOT REFILL IMMEDIATELY THE FOOD. Anyway, over all I would recommend this hotel BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR STAFFS BEHAVIOR. Hope all of them be like IMELDA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 11 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. PLEASE NOTE that our front entrance and porte cochere are currently under renovation and our entrance is located at the rear of the hotel. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western