US$ 202
  • Breakfast included
US$ 191
US$ 186
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 169
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 162
US$ 158
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

US$ 162
US$ 153
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$ 138
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 158
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

US$ 197
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 241/night.

US$ 257
Agoda.com
2,198 results
All reviewsbest westernssan franciscobreakfast buffetfree shuttleyogurtrental carcomfortable roomlong flightnext morningpark and flyfront desk staffparking feeconvenient locationhappy hourshuttle servicebwbianca
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Best Western Plus Grosvenor. Although I have a few criticisms that I will address at the end of my review, there weren't enough of them to justify dropping it's rating to a 3 in my opinion.

The location of this hotel is very convenient if you plan on driving into San Francisco. It's located right off the 101, and depending on what time of the day you are making your drive, it should take you about 20-30 minutes to arrive Downtown.

There is ample parking, the employees that I encountered were friendly, and the hotel was clean enough. The free breakfast was wonderful! There was a huge selection and they use real plates, glasses, and silverware.

The cost is definitely not "cheap," but San Francisco is an expensive city. I was also caught off guard by the $7 daily parking fee (somehow I missed this notification during the reservation process). The tub in the room didn't drain properly and I was standing in a small pool of water by the end of my short 7 minute shower. I also found a quite disgusting booger on the shower curtain that I'm positive would have come off had the curtain been washed thoroughly. Lastly, the rooms are small and a little dated.

You could definitely do a lot worse than this Best Western, but it's not without a some flaws. It's got some age to it and could use some "sprucing up." I'd probably give it a 3 1/2 stars if that were a possibility. Although I'd return to this property if I find myself in the Bay Area again, I would also probably shop around at least a little bit next time to see what other options are available.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Hello and thank you for your comments on your recent stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay overall. Sorry about the housekeeping issues - I will share this with our Director of Housekeeping. We hope you come back soon and visit us again!
Jim McGuire, General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2016

we have stayed here twice a year on our biannual motorcycle trip for the past 12 years and as allways enjoy the excellent service provided by the staff on front desk,bar and restaurant and the personal service from the manager (david) who oversees our booking,we have already booked our September trip and would not even consider anywhere else but the BW Grosvenor

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Bosshog! Thank you so much for your personal comments and great review on our hotel. It is a pleasure to have you as a regular guest. I will tell our AGM David of your positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again in September! Thank you again. Jim McGuire, General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I can always count on BW for cleanliness and consistency. I loved, loved, loved the mattress. Great nights sleep, full on breakfast was great and the location was perfect for the event I attended at the conference center. Quiet surroundings even though our room was directly across from the elevator. Wish I could have spent more time in the city by the bay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Hello Barbara and thank you so much for your nice review. I am very happy that you slept well on our brand new beds. We host a lot of groups that attend meetings at the conference center regularly, so thank you for staying with us! Please come back soon. Jim McGuire, General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Everyone was happy to see us, pleasant and they offer a free shuttle to the airport. Their breakfast buffet was free as I'm a member and it was great!!! You can make belgian waffles, eggs were fluffy and they also offered nice pastries. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Hello Marie! Thanks so much for your nice review on your recent stay and our breakfast! Please come back soon! Jim McGuire, General Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Nothing good or bad. Very ordinary, room clean and hotel very dated. Better to be 10 miles away from SFO and get better quality where there is a free breakfast and free parking
Best western gold card holder

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Thank you for your comments, Steve. Hope to see you again soon. Jim McGuire, GM