All reviews embassy suites next door san francisco free parking waffles the breakfast area comfortable beds shuttle service union square would definitely stay here again easy access business center very nice hotel other hotels front desk staff nice stay free breakfast great place to stay
Reviewed 27 December 2017

This hotel is in a great location the lobby and rooms are very clean. The breakfast was great and a nice variety of food, I would definitely stay here again. next to the freeway and lots of restaurants near with a a shuttle to the airport that we did not use as we had a car. complimentary holiday cookies that we loved.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnSFO, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hello MarrioaV8057

Thank you so much for your stay with us and we are so happy to see you have enjoyed your stay with our hotel. And than you for letting other know as well about the bunch of restaurant are near by our hotel on Grand Ave, lots of guest will appreciate this recommendation

Thank you again and have a great 2018

BJ Patel
GM

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I found everything to be exactly as promised. I left my care there and took the shuttle to the airport. It was fast and easy. Great staff and great location. Very clean and the room was nice and large. I recommend and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnSFO, Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Ms. Christine:

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to fill out a wonderful survey from your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn South San Francisco. Your feedback helps us in improving our service and making our hotel a better place to our valued guests like you.
We will assure you that we will always try our very best to make our valued guest happy.
`
We hope you come and stay with us again in the future and don't forget to ask for me in making your future reservations.

Charissa P.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Front desk staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Walls and ceiling very thin. We hardly slept first night because of the noise from the people above us walking across the floor and noise in the hallway. We were moved to a room on the 4th floor, which we were happy about but when we got to the room, there was a huge stain on the carpet, chips from the previous guest on the floor, stains on the ceiling and rips in the sheets. Again we were moved and the final room waa better but still not the quality we expected.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Location is convenient and great. The hotel appears to be recently renovated. Rooms were fresh and cheerful and had everything you could need--sofa, fridge, microwave, etc. Super-quiet, too. We loved the cool little town of SSF with all its restaurants just a few blocks away. Breakfast was very good, and hotel staff were excellent.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
HamptonInnSFO, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hello.

Thank you so very much for your stay with our hotel and we are very happy to see you have enjoyed your stay with our hotel as well as liked our renovation as well, that’s our payoff when our Guest likes I️t.

We are so glad to see that you have enjoyed our small downtown of SSF n you are right that little town has bunch a small great Resturants to offer.

Thank you again and looking forward to have you back at our hotel.

BJ Patel
GM

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is one of the nicer Hampton properties I have stayed at. Very clean and decorated in a comfortable contemporary way. The person at the desk was very friendly and welcoming. Only thing I wish they had was a restaurant, but there are some close hotels with that service that you can use. I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HamptonInnSFO, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Mr. Frank D.