All reviewsembassy suites next doorsan franciscofree parkingwafflesthe breakfast areacomfortable bedsshuttle serviceunion squarewould definitely stay here againeasy accessbusiness centervery nice hotelother hotelsfront desk staffnice stayfree breakfastgreat place to stay
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I always choose Hampton Inn if it's possible. The hotel, staff, and amenities are always great and this one was no exception. The room was different from what I normally see in the south but we loved the design/decor. They stored our luggage before check in was available so we could go into the city. It was close to the hospital and provided a shuttle to and from which made our departure easy the next day. Great overnight stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnSFO, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hello KeelyMc

Thank you for always choosing Hampton inns as you home away from home, Glad you have enjoyed our hampton inn here at SFO as well.

We are happy to see we could store you luggage so you can enjoy city.

We are looking forward to have you back with our hotel soon.

BJ Patel

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I stay in Hilton hotels on a weekly basis around the country. This one ranks high on the list. The nice lady who checked me in recommended restaurants etc. The room was comfortable. Close to airport and restaurants. I would stay again for sure.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Europabound
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Missed my connecting flight and was stuck at SFO at midnight, after calling hotels for an hour (thanks United for not helping!) I finally reached Angel at the Hampton Inn. He was great - told me to catch the hotel shuttle and would get me a room. When I arrived he was ready with water and a room key. He was very nice and friendly and I felt taken care of after a very long day of traveling. My room was comfy and clean, and the shuttle was very convenient. Thank you Hampton Inn! and Thank you Angel for being a bright spot in my day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Drove to San Fran for a weekend get-a-way and was seeking the best value hotel as I planned to be out site seeing the majority of the visit. Choose this hotel because it was a familiar national chain and had the best price which included free wifi and free parking. No hidden fees like resort charges or extra taxes.

Pros: Quick easy check-in. The rooms were Clean and comfortable. The bed slept very well. The room decor was modern and decorated very nicely. Convenient location with easy access to freeway, free shuttle service, free parking, and a decent above average breakfast with a wide variety. Breakfast included a hot meal consisting of sausage, eggs, potatoes, waffles that actually tasted pretty good. Surprisingly they included a few extras that was a nice added touch, like fresh watermelon, chocolate chips and strawberry toppings for waffles, almonds and brown sugar for oatmeal and granola for yogurt and every possible condiment you could think of. You Could choose from pastries, bagels, English muffins or toast. Good experience.

Cons: No pool

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stayed here for a trip to the city for a Giants game. They offer a free shuttle to Union Square several times a day, as well as a free shuttle to the airport. Easy access to freeway and a somewhat quick drive (depending on traffic) to all the attractions San Francisco has to offer. Parking is free. Our room was nicely decorated and very clean. It faced the street, but we didn't notice any noise. The lobby was bright and welcoming. The free breakfast included many choices like waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage, breads, muffins, fruit, cereal and yogurt. The breakfast area was a bit small with limited seating.The staff was friendly. We didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel since our trip was short, but I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family