“Excellent stay for Business as well as some R & R”

Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and neatness of the property. Everything worked in proper order. The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast was better than the standard Hampton Inn (a product we tend to use domestically). I watched their breakfast attendants making sure that no item was running out and that all areas were impeccably clean. This is, sadly, not the same at other Hampton Inns.

Initially, I was concerned about the location, being closed to the noisy airport and far from the city. As far as those concerns, I have to say that the short drive to all the attractions was not bad at all, even with traffic. As far as noise, there was only one occasion where I heard a distant sound of a jet taking off. Other than that, I never heard any noise. I see this hotel more like a quiet suburban/corporate park property, very well kept and managed. This property has made me change my mind about always having a central downtown location.

These comments above do not just come from a satisfied guest, but also from well versed traveler and hotel industry ex-manager. My experienced eye for cleanliness makes most hotels fail my inspections (kudos to your housekeeping department). It is pleasant to see that this hotel staff has an excellent handle on the management of your property. Congratulations! A job well done!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pilgrim_Tour_Guide
HamptonInnSFO, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hello Pilgrim_Tour_Guide

We are very happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to your next stay with us and we will always try our best to keep our place as clean and in perfect order as much as we can and gets very happy when our guest feels that too.

Thank you again and looking forward to see you again soon.
BJ Patel
GM

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I always choose Hampton Inn if it's possible. The hotel, staff, and amenities are always great and this one was no exception. The room was different from what I normally see in the south but we loved the design/decor. They stored our luggage before check in was available so we could go into the city. It was close to the hospital and provided a shuttle to and from which made our departure easy the next day. Great overnight stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello KeelyMc

Thank you for always choosing Hampton inns as you home away from home, Glad you have enjoyed our hampton inn here at SFO as well.

We are happy to see we could store you luggage so you can enjoy city.

We are looking forward to have you back with our hotel soon.

BJ Patel

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I stay in Hilton hotels on a weekly basis around the country. This one ranks high on the list. The nice lady who checked me in recommended restaurants etc. The room was comfortable. Close to airport and restaurants. I would stay again for sure.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Europabound
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Missed my connecting flight and was stuck at SFO at midnight, after calling hotels for an hour (thanks United for not helping!) I finally reached Angel at the Hampton Inn. He was great - told me to catch the hotel shuttle and would get me a room. When I arrived he was ready with water and a room key. He was very nice and friendly and I felt taken care of after a very long day of traveling. My room was comfy and clean, and the shuttle was very convenient. Thank you Hampton Inn! and Thank you Angel for being a bright spot in my day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Drove to San Fran for a weekend get-a-way and was seeking the best value hotel as I planned to be out site seeing the majority of the visit. Choose this hotel because it was a familiar national chain and had the best price which included free wifi and free parking. No hidden fees like resort charges or extra taxes.

Pros: Quick easy check-in. The rooms were Clean and comfortable. The bed slept very well. The room decor was modern and decorated very nicely. Convenient location with easy access to freeway, free shuttle service, free parking, and a decent above average breakfast with a wide variety. Breakfast included a hot meal consisting of sausage, eggs, potatoes, waffles that actually tasted pretty good. Surprisingly they included a few extras that was a nice added touch, like fresh watermelon, chocolate chips and strawberry toppings for waffles, almonds and brown sugar for oatmeal and granola for yogurt and every possible condiment you could think of. You Could choose from pastries, bagels, English muffins or toast. Good experience.

Cons: No pool

Stayed: June 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
0.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 27 in South San Francisco
0.1 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#19 of 27 in South San Francisco
1.3 km away
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/...
#6 of 27 in South San Francisco
1.5 km away
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#2 of 27 in South San Francisco
6.6 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South
5.4 km away
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK