We stayed there for 1 night until we go to SF downtown hotel. The location is hidden behind another hotel.
The room is just ok, the kind of room where I don't feel comfortable walking around barefoot in. It has a microwave and a minifridge.
Breakfast was decent with a waffle maker and some other hot food items (egg, meat, potato) and of course the usual continental items such as pastries and such.
I don't see any huge faults with this hotel, but I don't see any pluses either.
Overall we got what we paid for.
Definitely better than the other Hampton Inn SFO close by. I'd pick this one over that property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco International Airport, our hotels offers an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers. Situated in the center of the biotech industry and minutes away from downtown San Francisco, our guests enjoy the best of the bay area. We offer free shuttle to/from the San Francisco International Airport, as well as a free shuttle to Union Square (shopping center in downtown San Francisco), Fri-Sat. We also offer multiple types of rooms including suites and meeting rooms. Free WiFi, free daily hot breakfast, free parking, fitness center, Manager's Reception (M-W). Also, each room has a 37in LCD flat screen TV with numerous HD channels. We Love Having you Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Hampton Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hampton Inn