All reviews free parking a family run hotel small hotel the owner manager stay there again grand avenue wi fi room was spacious sf area easy access one night stay no frills rental car bart station free breakfast motel cereal
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The room was quaint, clean and updated. The staff was friendly. When we were checking out I noticed that they were actually replacing the linen on the beds( should always happen anyway but usually doesn’t at othe budget hotels). The hotel was secure-we Weber’s were comfy. Overall, we were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMabvisfo, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We recently stayed here as my wife recovered from surgery. The room was completely satisfactory and the hotel management and staff were wonderfully supportive during our three days there. They went out of their way to allow us to check in early, so we could come directly from the hospital, and to give us a room that we could walk to directly from the parking and that was at the back of the hotel, away from traffic noise. The place may look a little industrial from the outside, but the rooms are very nice. And there are many food options within walking distance from the hotel. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest, I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Wife and I were attending the LPGA Golf Tournament in Daly City. So we found this hotel with very reasonable rates along with free parking and Wi-fi. At check in the staff was very courteous and polite. They explained the small little breakfast they have in the morning. We were staying there for 3 nights and upon entering our room it was extremely clean, neat and organized. even the tops of the MIcrowave and small room refrigerator were dusted. The room was like that every evening when we returned. The bed was extremely comfortable and the rooms were fairly quiet. There were others staying there and we did not hear them either side or above us. The only time we heard other was when they were walking across the courtyard. The Wi-fi was quick and reliable just be aware it is not a secure Wi-fi. There is a good selection of restaurants in the immediate area all with walking distance of the hotel and the hotel staff is more than willing to assist you. This hotel has fairly easy access to both north and south bound Hwy 101.

My wife and I have stayed at other more costly hotels in the area and and they were not nearly as comfortable as the room we stayed in here. We are in the South San Francisco area at least once a year and I am pretty sure we will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel was great. Located on a super-busy street, the hotel was extremely quiet and relaxed inside. Our room was quite large, and perfectly clean. We had not expected such a charming place, at this location, and for such a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Herold D

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I recently stayed here for three nights. The staff were very courteous and nice. My room was clean and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Wifi was fast and reliable. Each day I had to re-enter my password to get onto the internet. There are restaurants and shops within walking distance. There is also ample parking, although it can be a bit tight if you're not driving a subcompact.

There is a complimentary breakfast in the small lobby area. They offer danish, coffee, tea, and fruit.

The only negative was that I had a room on the first floor and could hear the heavy walking of the person who had the room on the floor above mine.

Room Tip: If you get on the first floor, you will hear the heavy walking of the person in the room above you.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank vromanlegal

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit San Francisco. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!