All reviews free parking a family run hotel small hotel the owner manager stay there again grand avenue wi fi room was spacious sf area easy access one night stay no frills rental car bart station free breakfast motel cereal
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights and the rooms were clean and we slept well in a comfortable bed. Breakfast was basic but free. The bus into the city stopped outside and was $5.50 all day and with the free parking was a good thing. The owner was very helpful and helped with advice and local knowledge.would STAY there again as handy for the airport you can get a bus there.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms good if weather is good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GMabvisfo, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This motel can be a good option if you don't wanna spend much in Bay Area (yes, it could easily spike over $200 because of super high housing cost in this area). Free parking, free breakfast (not many options though), spacious room, plenty of amenities, and 10 minutes walking to the heart of South San Francisco for Starbucks or restaurants, easy access to Highway 101, close to SFO airport, plus it's fairly clean and safe in this area.

The room insulation wasn't good, but I cannot expect much for this type of hotel (and yes even 4/5 star Hilton doesn't perform good).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The entire facility is in outstanding condition, though certainly not new construction. I have seen facilities that are only a year old that are not as well maintained as this one. Spotless. It is owned and operated by a family that takes running their business very seriously. This business is run more like a B&B, except the breakfast is a bit sparse. That is the only negative I can say. Otherwise I would certainly stay here again! The drive into downtown SF on Hwy 101 does not take more than 20 minutes (except at peak travel times). The drive to SF International Airport is less than 10 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest. I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel online as we were driving from San Diego to San Fransisco. We chose to stay outside of the city to be easier on the budget so naturally this goes hand in hand with a lower star hotel. When we arrived I couldn’t have been happier. Very nice courtyard area. Nice clean tile leading to the rooms. Super easy parking (Thursday and Friday night stay), easy check in, spotless rooms, more channels on the TV than we have at home, comfortable bed, continental breakfast good enough to serve our needs - My son had cereal each morning, I had the pastries and fruit, and my husband had hot oat meal. Sound proof rooms. I didn’t hear a peep from any other rooms. I heard 1 airplane one time in the early morning when I happened to be awake. I am a very light sleeper and slept well both nights. I believe it is family owned. I am happy we stayed outside the city, however, I would recommend asking the front desk for suggestions on getting to the Embarcadero using the subway as other reviewers did. We drove to the city and parking and crowds were a bear. If we are in the area again this is where we will stay. Top quality!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest. Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

This hotel was perfect for a one night stay before a long flight. We had a comfortable, inviting room, which was quiet facing a unique interior courtyard. There was a small parking garage next to the inn with free parking, definitely a luxury in the Bay Area. The inn was about a three blocks walk into downtown South San Francisco where we found a good choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GMabvisfo, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018