All reviews free parking a family run hotel stay there again wi fi sf area room was spacious needed a place to stay easy access one night stay minute drive no frills an early morning flight rental car free breakfast motel cereal sfo
Reviewed 5 December 2017

This hotel was perfect for a one night stay before a long flight. We had a comfortable, inviting room, which was quiet facing a unique interior courtyard. There was a small parking garage next to the inn with free parking, definitely a luxury in the Bay Area. The inn was about a three blocks walk into downtown South San Francisco where we found a good choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GMabvisfo, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Considering what we paid for this room, we were very pleasantly surprised by how nicely appointed and new the room looked. It was tastefully designed and appointed. Very clean.
Clerk/ owner was nice.
The shower had instant hot water at high pressure.
I would recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I used to live close to the hotel so I am somewhat familiar with the neighborhood/area. Overall it's a great hotel considering the cost. I have no complaints with the cleanliness of the room, as it seems they are up to par with the tidiness of the rooms. You can say i'm a germaphobe, and I must say there bathroom sterility passed my test! The hotel has their own parking lot! Having their own parking lot is a huge plus in the City, as you can get ticketed here in SF/SSF easily, due to certain days there is street cleaning, and all the neighbors scramble to park in the areas where its ok to park. Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
GMabvisfo, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had a wonderful stay, Sam & his wife were very helpful. Hotel is small, very quiet though and very clean. Close to airport & easy to get on the highway. We had rental van so parking was great to have. Thoroughly enjoyed our sty & would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stopped here on our drive from Anaheim up to Portland along the Pacific Coast Highways. Not what I expected at all though - the place looks tiny from the outside and, as others have said, not the greatest of areas to be located in. The upper parking was open but with bright lights on all night. Check in was simple but the front desk area/office is tiny - not even enough room to change your mind. I have had closets bigger than that. The inner courtyards (up and down) look very pleasant but was shocked when we saw our room. It was way bigger than we expected which was a very pleasant surprise. After a long day of driving we were pretty hungry and the attendant directed us to a street several blocks over (we wanted to walk after driving so long) and as we walked down, I started wondering if I had made a mistake. Once we got to the street though, it was awesome - all sorts of different restaurants - Korean, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Pubs and many more. It was great and so we settled on a Thai restaurant and got the food to go. Walking back to the hotel we took another route and began to appreciate all the different ethnic stores, shops services etc. The area still looks a little run-down but maybe we just need to open our minds a bit more. Anyways, we enjoyed our supper and had a great sleep. Truly breakfast was a joke - tiny with only convenience store type packaged baked goods and packets of hot chocolate. However, I still would recommend staying here for one night at least just for the nice room and wonderful restaurants and shops nearby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GMabvisfo, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.