Review Highlights
Good service and value for the money

I already used SuperShuttle services in the past at Austin (TX) so I made a reservation before... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
maury001
Bellinzona, Switzerland
Good service

Pick up from the airport at Frisco to the warf and back to the airport. Drivers were chatty and... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2017
grebsor
Inverell, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I live just a few miles from the airport however I've been utilizing SuperShuttle for all my trips to and from the airport. They're always prompt and arrived in the timeframe that was specified.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This trip from LAX airport was a disaster.  Shortly after we arrived I did receive a text from the driver saying he was in the lot and to call when we had our suitcases, I called  him within 5 mins of the text, he told me he would not be able to pick us up and to call dispatch.  I called dispatch and after being on hold for 10 mins someone finally answered after about 30 seconds of conversation I again was on hold for another 10 mins, after which a different person answered the phone, he told me they were to busy to pick us up, I told him I had booked and PRE-PAID 6 weeks in advance and what was I supposed to do? He then asked his supervisor what to do and she was screaming in the back ground, If there are no vans there are no vans.  I will never use nor recommend this company ever again. They left me and my daughter stranded. Since returning home I have tried on several occasions to contact them, each time I get no response.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I was quoted $17 at the airport by supershuttle and awaited the next shuttle to take me into the city. The driving was slightly erratic switching lanes, on and off the brakes but acceptable. When i got out the driver demanded $26 for the ride because i had 2 bags yet i was holding these two bags when i got my original quote. When i said his colleage at the airport had quoted the $17 he got angry with me and said the supershuttle employee at the airport is just a booking agent. I felt i had no choice but to pay this but did tell the driver i would be writing this review and contacting supershuttle. Overall not a plesemt experience.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Scheduled a pick up through Super Shuttle app as the website wouldn't let me book. Opted for the black car pick up. Same driver returned us a few days later and instead of the black sedan I thought we were getting, they showed up in the upgraded luxury SUV. Car was relatively clean, water bottles present, and a quiet driver, who seemed to mind speed and traffic laws. Would go with them again!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Very good service.
Starts 0400AM and runs all day,every 30 minutes
Good and pleasent drivers
Tip the hard working drivers

Date of experience: February 2017