“Bitten off more than they can chew”
Review of SuperShuttle

SuperShuttle
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

A pretty poor welcome to San Francisco. You cannot fault their IT system which is very sophisticated, but that's where my praise for this organisation ends. Too few vehicles and too many bookings leads to tired, frustrated passengers.

We found the rep (in blue) outside door #4 following our international arrival into SFO. After an hour wait for a vehicle, it finally arrived. 5 groups were allocated to and squeezed into a single vehicle (not maximum 4 as advertised) and seemingly on a first-come first-served basis rather than allocation by drop-off area. The journey itself took over an hour and felt like a poor man's tour around the residential back streets of San Francisco.

Their staff speak poor English and are clearly overwhelmed by the demands placed on their limited service capacity. There is a lot of competition out there and this company fails to deliver.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I live just a few miles from the airport however I've been utilizing SuperShuttle for all my trips to and from the airport. They're always prompt and arrived in the timeframe that was specified.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

This trip from LAX airport was a disaster.  Shortly after we arrived I did receive a text from the driver saying he was in the lot and to call when we had our suitcases, I called  him within 5 mins of the text, he told me he would not be able to pick us up and to call dispatch.  I called dispatch and after being on hold for 10 mins someone finally answered after about 30 seconds of conversation I again was on hold for another 10 mins, after which a different person answered the phone, he told me they were to busy to pick us up, I told him I had booked and PRE-PAID 6 weeks in advance and what was I supposed to do? He then asked his supervisor what to do and she was screaming in the back ground, If there are no vans there are no vans.  I will never use nor recommend this company ever again. They left me and my daughter stranded. Since returning home I have tried on several occasions to contact them, each time I get no response.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I was quoted $17 at the airport by supershuttle and awaited the next shuttle to take me into the city. The driving was slightly erratic switching lanes, on and off the brakes but acceptable. When i got out the driver demanded $26 for the ride because i had 2 bags yet i was holding these two bags when i got my original quote. When i said his colleage at the airport had quoted the $17 he got angry with me and said the supershuttle employee at the airport is just a booking agent. I felt i had no choice but to pay this but did tell the driver i would be writing this review and contacting supershuttle. Overall not a plesemt experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Scheduled a pick up through Super Shuttle app as the website wouldn't let me book. Opted for the black car pick up. Same driver returned us a few days later and instead of the black sedan I thought we were getting, they showed up in the upgraded luxury SUV. Car was relatively clean, water bottles present, and a quiet driver, who seemed to mind speed and traffic laws. Would go with them again!