Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
US$ 178
US$ 164
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 121
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

US$ 156
QualityInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 164
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 201/night.

US$ 194
US$ 147
HIExpress.com
US$ 179
US$ 167
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

US$ 134
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 198
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 190
US$ 186
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 281/night.

1,779 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionkoi pondmade to order breakfastsan franciscoliving roomunion squarebit datedfree breakfastparking feeyogurtshuttle servicefree shuttlerental caratriumairportdowntownbay
Reviewed 31 December 2017

There is a bulldozer in the lobby. I am not kidding. See my photos. The website says they are doing renovation, but it does not prepare you for the massive construction zone and noise at this hotel. I feel sorry for the staff. I talked to many of them and one told me "a lot of us go home and cry after work" because we are so stressed by dealing with unhappy guests in impossible conditions. Most of the staff I talked with want the hotel closed temporarily and to be transferred to other properties. The owners do not seem to care how many negative reviews the hotel gets on Tripadvisor (please read them and do not reward this greedy owner by staying at a construction site). I am sad to say this because I am Hilton Honors gold (have been diamond in the past) and have had pleasant stays at this property before. Please spread the word to other Hilton Honors members. I could say a lot about not made to order breakfast, long lines for food, etc, but others have already said it in their reviews. Right now, a hotel only for the truly desperate!

Room Tip: Stay away until renovation is complete.
1  Thank Digby818
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Digby818
Thank you very much for your comments. We absolutely understand the situation our Team members are going through and we couldn't be more proud of how they are handling the situation.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Bugs in our bed! Meldew in the bathroom . Our furniture and carpet was soiled . The way the food was being served and stored was against every health code violation. Shuttle never got us at the airport

Dear Angela 5

I appreciate your recent comments. I do want to point out that all of the procedures regarding food storage and handling are well within ALL health code regulations.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Too much construction! High parking fees! And an evacuation at 330am! Staff was friendly. If I return back to this Embassy Suites it will be after all construction is complete and ask about parking! Wow! What a night!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear chanel750
Thanks for the note. Glad you found the staff friendly and sorry for the abrupt early morning wake up call. Do come back when we are finished....you wouldn't be disappointed it will be a special place when completed!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was extremely disappointed. The hotel was open during construction. It looked terrible. Also, it was a big safety hazard. In addition to that, we had to evacuate the premises due to a false alarm. We were not aware of what was going on. No staff came out to support or comfort the people. We were all clueless. My sons birthday was ruined. He thought he was going to die. Please, do better!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear starr580

Thank you for your thoughts from your recent stay. I do apologize for the renovation work which is taking place at the property. I do want to emphasize that there are no safety issues associated with the project. Our first priority is and always will be the safety of those staying with us. I do hope to have you back when the facelift is complete.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Took my kiddos for Christmas in San Francisco. The hotel was under construction, which I was not informed of, no atrium, no dining area, no lobby walking areas were tight, it was very cold inside due to the construction. My linen and blankets were filthy AND 3:00am evacuation due to false alarm by loud partiers! No sleep, not merry wasn't compensated for inconvenience.. not even hot cocoa?

Dear R9146VUjennferf

Thank you for you note regarding your recent stay. I do apologize for the renovation and the state of the lobby. Our new public space upgrade is in progress and we have made every effort to keep all those making reservations informed about the project. If we missed a website I would certainly like to address that. Feel free to reach out to me at timothy.paulus@hilton.com