Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
US$ 187
US$ 164
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 281/night.

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 121
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 167
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 166
US$ 124
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 134
US$ 109
QualityInn
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 170/night.

US$ 179
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 141
US$ 134
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 198
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

US$ 190
US$ 186
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 283/night.

1,779 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionkoi pondmade to order breakfastsan franciscoliving roomunion squarebit datedfree breakfastparking feeyogurtshuttle servicefree shuttlerental caratriumairportdowntownbay
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Bugs in our bed! Meldew in the bathroom . Our furniture and carpet was soiled . The way the food was being served and stored was against every health code violation. Shuttle never got us at the airport

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Angela 5

I appreciate your recent comments. I do want to point out that all of the procedures regarding food storage and handling are well within ALL health code regulations.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Too much construction! High parking fees! And an evacuation at 330am! Staff was friendly. If I return back to this Embassy Suites it will be after all construction is complete and ask about parking! Wow! What a night!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear chanel750
Thanks for the note. Glad you found the staff friendly and sorry for the abrupt early morning wake up call. Do come back when we are finished....you wouldn't be disappointed it will be a special place when completed!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was extremely disappointed. The hotel was open during construction. It looked terrible. Also, it was a big safety hazard. In addition to that, we had to evacuate the premises due to a false alarm. We were not aware of what was going on. No staff came out to support or comfort the people. We were all clueless. My sons birthday was ruined. He thought he was going to die. Please, do better!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear starr580

Thank you for your thoughts from your recent stay. I do apologize for the renovation work which is taking place at the property. I do want to emphasize that there are no safety issues associated with the project. Our first priority is and always will be the safety of those staying with us. I do hope to have you back when the facelift is complete.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Took my kiddos for Christmas in San Francisco. The hotel was under construction, which I was not informed of, no atrium, no dining area, no lobby walking areas were tight, it was very cold inside due to the construction. My linen and blankets were filthy AND 3:00am evacuation due to false alarm by loud partiers! No sleep, not merry wasn't compensated for inconvenience.. not even hot cocoa?

Dear R9146VUjennferf

Thank you for you note regarding your recent stay. I do apologize for the renovation and the state of the lobby. Our new public space upgrade is in progress and we have made every effort to keep all those making reservations informed about the project. If we missed a website I would certainly like to address that. Feel free to reach out to me at timothy.paulus@hilton.com

Reviewed 27 December 2017

My vehicle was damaged while parked in the diamond parking by a vehicle of a person that was not a diamond member. I did report this to the front desk and they stated the manager would speak with me when her break is up. After filling out a claim form, I was told I could not have a copy. However as an attorney that is simply not true as I had to supply a statement, signature and license plate number of the other vehicle. The hotel was evacuated at 4:00 am in Christmas Eve and no communications as to why or when we could come back in. Patrons just began to walk in and cluster near the elevators. Not one worker in site, the hotel is under construction and is an eye sore, rooms are dated and smell. I will never be staying at that location again.

Dear kenosah c

Thank you for your comments and I do apologize for the construction and the issue of the fire alarm. If there are any issues with you claim please feel free to reach out to me and I'd be more than happy to facilitate a resolution. My email is timothy.paulus@hilton.com