Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 143
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 208
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 262/night.

US$ 198
  • Restaurant
US$ 238
US$ 187
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$ 146
US$ 167
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$ 219
All Seasons Lodge(South San Francisco)
US$ 165
1,795 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondsan franciscounion squarebit datedfree breakfastyogurtshuttle servicefree shuttlerental carairportdowntownbaybartfreeway
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was extremely disappointed. The hotel was open during construction. It looked terrible. Also, it was a big safety hazard. In addition to that, we had to evacuate the premises due to a false alarm. We were not aware of what was going on. No staff came out to support or comfort the people. We were all clueless. My sons birthday was ruined. He thought he was going to die. Please, do better!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear starr580

Thank you for your thoughts from your recent stay. I do apologize for the renovation work which is taking place at the property. I do want to emphasize that there are no safety issues associated with the project. Our first priority is and always will be the safety of those staying with us. I do hope to have you back when the facelift is complete.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Took my kiddos for Christmas in San Francisco. The hotel was under construction, which I was not informed of, no atrium, no dining area, no lobby walking areas were tight, it was very cold inside due to the construction. My linen and blankets were filthy AND 3:00am evacuation due to false alarm by loud partiers! No sleep, not merry wasn't compensated for inconvenience.. not even hot cocoa?

Dear R9146VUjennferf

Thank you for you note regarding your recent stay. I do apologize for the renovation and the state of the lobby. Our new public space upgrade is in progress and we have made every effort to keep all those making reservations informed about the project. If we missed a website I would certainly like to address that. Feel free to reach out to me at timothy.paulus@hilton.com

Reviewed 27 December 2017

My vehicle was damaged while parked in the diamond parking by a vehicle of a person that was not a diamond member. I did report this to the front desk and they stated the manager would speak with me when her break is up. After filling out a claim form, I was told I could not have a copy. However as an attorney that is simply not true as I had to supply a statement, signature and license plate number of the other vehicle. The hotel was evacuated at 4:00 am in Christmas Eve and no communications as to why or when we could come back in. Patrons just began to walk in and cluster near the elevators. Not one worker in site, the hotel is under construction and is an eye sore, rooms are dated and smell. I will never be staying at that location again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear kenosah c

Thank you for your comments and I do apologize for the construction and the issue of the fire alarm. If there are any issues with you claim please feel free to reach out to me and I'd be more than happy to facilitate a resolution. My email is timothy.paulus@hilton.com

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Location: the hotel is very near the airport. They have free shuttle service between the hotel and SFO. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes, on the hour etc. There is a shuttle schedule near the front desk. When you take the shuttle from SFO, be very careful that you don't get on the wrong shuttle. There is an Embassy Suite at Anza Blvd. And the one going to the Embassy Suites at Anza Blvd. is clearly marked on the side. I am not absolutely sure, but I think the one going to this hotel says Embassy Suites South or something like that. When in doubt, ask the driver before hopping on.
As the hotel is near the airport, that means there are not many choices when it comes to restaurants. There is a Wendy across the street. If you don't have a car, you can always take a cab or Uber. Or you can take the shuttle to the airport and take BART to where you want to go.
Staff: Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Restaurant: The hotel has a restaurant with pretty yummy food. My room comes with complementary breakfast. There are fruits, yogurt, hot buffet, the usual stuff you'll expect. There is also a happy hour between 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. I've been to many hotels' happy hours. But this one is by far the worst one I've seen, unless you drink alcohol. If you don't, there are only sodas, juices and chips. There's no hot food at all. I wish there were.
Construction: the hotel is currently under renovation and the noise can be pretty loud between 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. If you are not in the hotel during said time, then it's perfectly ok. You wont hear anything at all outside of the hours. According to the hotel, the construction/renovation will go on for 5 - 6 more months. BTW when I booked my room via Hilton's website, there was no mention that the hotel is currently under construction. Since it's going to be a rather long term project, the website should warn potential customers ahead of time so that people can decide whether they want to stay there or not. It took me by surprise when I showed up the hotel and only then did I know that there's construction going on.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Room was not properly cleaned any day of a four night stay, even when proper tip was left everyday of the stay for housekeeping. I wish I could recommend this location but it had many misses when it comes to the expected quality and/or standards of the Brand. Stay elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear 641evaq
I do apologize for your recent stay with us. Although we have some challenges at this stage with our renovation our commitment to cleanliness is still strong but it appears to have fallen short in this case. Again, my apologies and I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.