US$ 181
US$ 175
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 169
US$ 159
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 225
US$ 220
US$ 143
US$ 140
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 174
US$ 164
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$ 135
US$ 132
US$ 190
US$ 186
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 168
US$ 164
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

US$ 177
US$ 150
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,236 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondmade to order breakfastsan franciscoorder omeletteshappy hourunion squarebit datedfree breakfastshuttle serviceyogurtfree shuttlerental caratriumairportdowntownflight
Reviewed 16 February 2016

My wife and I were visiting Napa and Sonoma for a long Valentines weekend. We stayed at this hotel on Saturday night, Feb. 13, 2016. I had stayed at the hotel 4 other times in the last 4 months.

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had. The hotel was overrun with guests. I saw some guests bringing friends into the hotel - carrying sleeping bags.

My wife and I went to the Managers reception at 5:30pm. We found the last table available to sit at. The snacks consisted of pretzels, pretzel, more pretzels and some kind of mixed snacks. Nothing like at other Embassy Suites and frankly, not what I had become accustomed to at this hotel.

We had dropped our car off at the airport earlier that day, saving time the next morning when we had an early flight. We decided to order something to eat for "take out", back to the room, rather than sitting downstairs where it was so loud, you couldn't have a conversation. Our bill for 2 salads with chicken was just short of $40.00. When I asked if it included in a dinner role, I was told that the restaurant didn't have dinner rolls or bread, but was told by the bartender "I'll see what I can do". When he returned with our salads, they included one piece of whole wheat bread with butter. I thanked the bartender, but this was ridiculous. We went back to our room and ate our very expensive salads in semi quiet conditions.

The room was fine, but the noise outside in the Atrium continued all evening.

We left the next morning. I dropped the room card off at the front desk. The women working there didn't ask we enjoyed our stay, nothing. She only asked if I wanted a paper receipt.

Disappointment doesn't really reflect my feeling. I can't write them here!

Room Tip: Don't choose to stay here is my recommendation
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 122martinb
EmbassySuitesSSF, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Dear 122martinib,

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

If you want to stay at the Embassy Suites stay at the Burlinggame location not the hotel on Gateway; the beds feel like sleeping on a plywood board. And I still expect a good nites sleep where I stay. Most uncomfortable. And the food was decent but the menu was limited, and room service was a minimum of $35-40 for one person after they added all thier fees. The food service people and the gift shop manager were very nice. But though the hotel is less than 5 miles from the local mall and BART Station, and thier shuttle circles multiple hotels doing pickups to the airport, they do not offer shuttle service to the local mall or to transportation on BART or the MetroRail. So rent a car or expect to pay $20 for a cab each way to access local amenities. Very Disappointing!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Wendy H,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We sincerely apologize that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. We appreciate all of the feedback and suggestions you have offered and I will make sure to pass them over to our executive members. We hope next time you find yourself in the Bay Area, you will give us the opportunity to Make it Right!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights in January of 2016. The room we were assigned had a beeping smoke detector so they promptly "upgraded" us to a larger suite. The problem is that for some crazy reason the larger suites all have queen beds instead of the king we had reserved. They did give us some hilton points when we complained but we would have preferred the bed we reserved.

The hotel, in general, is showing some signs of age. They just completely remodeled their other hotel that is only a few minutes away and supposedly this one will be done soon so you might want to check before reserving.

On a bright note the staff were accommodating, breakfast was the usual Embassy Suites variety and the lobby and common areas are pleasant. Anotther positive is that there is plenty of parking (free).

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Can't believe you pay such a high price for an average hotel and they want 12.00 dollars per night to park.

Stayed here because we are Hilton Honors members, will definitely never step foot in this place again, a big mistake on our part.

The location is very good for business in the South San Francisco area.

Stayed: February 2016

Dear Adrian H,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I respect your candor. We strive for personalized experience for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

The heating system in the room is not adjustable. You have to sit with your coats in the restaurant during the breakfast. Complimentary Internet means almost no Internet. It drops at every couple of minutes. It may be to enforce the guest to buy a premium Internet service.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business