“YEAP ! VERY GOOD”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dogpatch Bakehouse & Caffe
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I had been in a long flight and when we I got to terminal before leaving to the hotel I wanted something to grab and go. I chose this place because it was crowded. I ordered a Chicken Mediterranean sandwich it was huge, it was packed with chicken and its very tasty. I divided the sandwich in half and still was more than enough. Excellent coffee. Bit expensive but its worth your money at an airport scenario! I would go there any time again...long lines moves fast.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Enjoyed this place (first time) before our flight out on American Airlines. Pastries were also very good. Service a little slow though. Liked the cookies and the coffee with 3 shots of espresso.